ADVERTISEMENT

Wisdom-Hylton leaving

Seeing the writing on the wall? Obviously not this year, but I would suspect the seat is pretty hot!

Leaving to pursue new opportunities in coaching, but no mention of any specific opportunity.

Just wondering - would it make sense to consider Geralds for this opening? I realize that she's not a post-player specific coach but she is a coach, with head coaching experience. If, as I suspect there is a change following next season I wouldn't mind Katie being considered for the job. Maybe considering her for the assistant job now would ease that possible transition. Of course, this would depend upon her interest in becoming a D1 assistant AND the willingness of the current HC to hire her.

With two highly rated posts arriving in the next two years and two raw 6-4 plus players on the roster a post Coach would seem to be a priority. We will know soon enough.

With two highly rated posts arriving in the next two years and two raw 6-4 plus players on the roster a post Coach would seem to be a priority. We will know soon enough.
From what I heard, she was let go. She does not have a job to go to. If that’s true, then I suspect minimal impact on incoming recruits.

From what I heard, she was let go. She does not have a job to go to. If that’s true, then I suspect minimal impact on incoming recruits.

A source on the other confirmed she was let go and said reports are she will be getting a big raise and going south to Tuscaloosa. I guess we will know soon enough. So WHO will be coaching the two promising posts who arrive in the next two year?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT