ADVERTISEMENT

Who wins part 2

My bet is Michigan State.

Son of a bitch! I could have tolerated Cal, but to lose another to those bastards is borderline depressing.

no just an attempt at something non-controversial and silly, but clearly no one is interested in either. :)

Caveman, if he isn't dealing with modern realities.

I base this on a cat I took in who had survived being locked into a foreclosed house. She figured out how to get and then worked her way outside but kept the house as hers. We took her in and she is just feral enough that she can be vicious with the other cat and our dog. Our dog weighs in at 50 lbs. hunts for a living and is a pretty tough dog, our male cat is easily 20 lbs. and the best dog I've ever owned, the stray cat is lucky if she is 10 lbs. and she kicks the shit of the other two if we aren't careful about keeping them separated.

So I would go with the wildness of the caveman over the intellect of the astronaut.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I'm torn

I would think the astronauts would retreat initially and then plan, and one would think they would win out with more knowledge, but humans aren't really any smarter intrinsically now than then.

Still, provided neither group was surprised initially, I'll go with the astronauts.

A few questions before I can answer

Are the astronauts suited up?

Are the cavemen naked? If yes, are there cavewomen with them? How hairy are the cavewomen?

Re: A few questions before I can answer

No, each is wearing leisure wear appropriate to their time whether that is jeans/khakis what have you, vice animal skins/furs.

Each start off with no weapons, but can fashion weapons based on what they can find in their environment. (So, while it's possible the astronauts know about things like guns, bow and arrows that the cavemen may not, that doesn't mean they know how to actually make one, and the cavemen will have spears clubs, atl-atls, etc. that they know how to make).

I will say we are talking homo saipien cavemen, not neanderthal so, no more hairy than the average human. (but clearly, you appear to be into that...not judging!).

whatever weapons

they can build.

If one of the astronauts knows martial arts, they might have an advantage there.

I suppose size also matters, as in size of the group, one on one versus small group versus large group?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT