ADVERTISEMENT

Who Plays and Who Sits?

While I agree Cline could be a RS candidate, I do know that if he can help the team get to the FF or beyond, then CMP may not redshirt him. At 6'5" and being one helluva shooter, the kid may be hard to deny. Basically, Hunkgolden is correct........no one knows who will shirt/play this early. But during a year where PU has the team assembled to really make some noise, with AJ coming back, etc. then maybe it is best to have all the horses available and just go for it!

Agree and the other thing I read is that he's not only 6-5 but up to 190. That surprised me since the pics I've seen look like he's pretty scrawny. Evidently he's now roughly the same size as Mathias and Stephens. I'm not sayin' a RS wouldn't benefit him but he might force the staff to put him on the floor instead.

Agree and the other thing I read is that he's not only 6-5 but up to 190. That surprised me since the pics I've seen look like he's pretty scrawny. Evidently he's now roughly the same size as Mathias and Stephens. I'm not sayin' a RS wouldn't benefit him but he might force the staff to put him on the floor instead.

It's good to have all your weapons at your disposal so to speak! Yeah, I felt the same way when I'd look at a pic of Cline in the past, but that is why I think this kid could be special because behind that "dorky" face lies a cold blooded, cocky (from what I hear) killer. No offense to Cline of course........hell, I can't even look at some of my old high school pics LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT