ADVERTISEMENT

Who is Ray Epps?

tjreese

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2008
@Riveting- well worth the watch. More on the side that has been hidden, but sent to prison. I'm really stumped on why this administration and his minions would hide such conflicting information with the theater narrative aired...Maybe, if I used Google I could find what I'm suppose to find?

Last edited:
That he was on the FBI's most wanted list for 6 months while in plain sight at his home in AZ makes his involvement extra mysterious.

Makes me wonder if he has something on the feds.

Maybe police state fans @HoosierfanJM and @BuilderBob6 have a theory or two they could share. The former is a big fan of all the FBI fiction tv shows, so he may have some ideas from all of his enraptured viewing.

There's more than enough evidence out there to say that the Left wing narrative is bullshit. Sad that those here that believe in the narrative are too bull headed to look and consider the evidence. Their mind is made up, because the media painted a picture that they wanted to believe.

Reactions: Riveting-
There's more than enough evidence out there to say that the Left wing narrative is bullshit. Sad that those here that believe in the narrative are too bull headed to look and consider the evidence. Their mind is made up, because the media painted a picture that they wanted to believe.
I never watched the "Jan 6 hearings ;) ", but I don't recall this innocent person in the crowd randomly shot through his cheek". Still locked up for allowing a plastic bullet to be shot through his cheek. He will have a scar...maybe lost some teeth with a couple of thousand dollar dentist perhaps, but he is alive unlike another.

Last edited:
I never watched the "Jan 6 hearings ;) ", but I don't recall this innocent person in the crowd randomly shot through his cheek". Still locked up for allowing a plastic bullet to be shot through his cheek. He will have a scar...maybe lost some teeth with a couple of thousand dollar dentist perhaps, but he is alive unlike another.

BOOM! @BNIBoiler needs to watch this video. This is exactly what I've been talking about. You can clearly see in the video that the protesters were allowed through the first gate and then were standing there peacefully. Then the assholes started shooting and throwing munitions at the crowd. THAT'S why the riot happened. BNI and others need to witness how they've been lied to about J6.

Reactions: SKYDOG and tjreese
BOOM! @BNIBoiler needs to watch this video. This is exactly what I've been talking about. You can clearly see in the video that the protesters were allowed through the first gate and then were standing there peacefully. Then the assholes started shooting and throwing munitions at the crowd. THAT'S why the riot happened. BNI and others need to witness how they've been lied to about J6.
December 31, 2011

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT