ADVERTISEMENT

When will people learn.....

Why do people think they'll have a positive outcome if they resist police?

You just confirmed my characterization of you. You are a cold hearted person. You think that it’s ok for a police officer the shut the door on the head of suspect in custody. You keep missing the point as usual about this topic. The point about this that you keep missing is that If that guy was a white dude the police would not have shut the door on his head and you know it. It is incidences like this that gets your cities torn up. Show me a video of a white dude getting his head bashed in. This is exactly how the slogan Black Lives Matter was born. To these officers, this guys life did not matter to them as much as it does white people that they apprehend. I sure that this cop during his entire career never treated a white suspect like that. I’m pretty sure that this cop got fired like he should. This cop has it in for blacks so much that he did not even care that the body can was rolling. If anyone that needed their heads bashed by the cops were the jackass deplorable that tried to take over the Capitol building in Jan 6. Because these these folks were white, the Capitol and Metro police had tremendous restraint. I have lost a lot of respect for you if you think what that cop did was justified.

You just confirmed my characterization of you. You are a cold hearted person. You think that it’s ok for a police officer the shut the door on the head of suspect in custody. You keep missing the point as usual about this topic. The point about this that you keep missing is that If that guy was a white dude the police would not have shut the door on his head and you know it. It is incidences like this that gets your cities torn up. Show me a video of a white dude getting his head bashed in. This is exactly how the slogan Black Lives Matter was born. To these officers, this guys life did not matter to them as much as it does white people that they apprehend. I sure that this cop during his entire career never treated a white suspect like that. I’m pretty sure that this cop got fired like he should. This cop has it in for blacks so much that he did not even care that the body can was rolling. If anyone that needed their heads bashed by the cops were the jackass deplorable that tried to take over the Capitol building in Jan 6. Because these these folks were white, the Capitol and Metro police had tremendous restraint. I have lost a lot of respect for you if you think what that cop did was justified.
If that guy was a white dude the police would not have shut the door on his head and you know it.
- How do you know that?

Show me a video of a white dude getting his head bashed in.
- https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tly-smashing-suspects-face-ground-arrest.html

To these officers, this guys life did not matter to them as much as it does white people that they apprehend.
- How do you know that?

I sure that this cop during his entire career never treated a white suspect like that.
- Do you know this police officer's record?

This cop has it in for blacks so much that he did not even care that the body can was rolling.
- How do you know that?

You spew more dumb CRAP on this board than anybody else. Congrats!!!

Unfortunately the slogan for Black Lives Matters should be about stopping the killing of kids and other innocent victims unnecessarily in Chicago and other cities way too often. I have great sympathy and compassion for their families and loved ones. Supporting the criminals like Michael Brown, George Floyd and Freddie Gray arrested 46 times is puzzling. For me I don’t care what color these people are. I don’t have compassion for them on what they did as I do for the innocent lives lost for no reason in like Chicago. Hard for the average person to understand why people protest, burn, and loot over the handling of these criminal people listed above and hardly a wimpier about the innocent children killed outside or inside their homes.

If that guy was a white dude the police would not have shut the door on his head and you know it.
- How do you know that?

Show me a video of a white dude getting his head bashed in.
- https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tly-smashing-suspects-face-ground-arrest.html

To these officers, this guys life did not matter to them as much as it does white people that they apprehend.
- How do you know that?

I sure that this cop during his entire career never treated a white suspect like that.
- Do you know this police officer's record?

This cop has it in for blacks so much that he did not even care that the body can was rolling.
- How do you know that?

You spew more dumb CRAP on this board than anybody else. Congrats!!!
By you asking these questions is a perfect example of white privilege. Or you are relatively young. Or a combination of both. I know all this because police brutality in the black community is nothing new. Y’all keep talking about the riots this past summer. What do you think the riots in the 60’s were about? What do you think Marvin Gaye’s song “What’s Goin’ On?” was about? A lot of people live through this stuff all their lives. Black people that don’t live in these areas have seen it or heard about it. Talk to people that have seen or experience this stuff.

By you asking these questions is an example of you and others not hearing us. That’s why there is protesting in the streets. That’s why you have the BLM movement. The cops may or may not get up in the morning and plan on beating or killing a black person, however in the heat of the battle their biases against black people comes out. These cops under value and marginalized blacks people so bad.

By you asking these questions is a perfect example of white privilege. Or you are relatively young. Or a combination of both. I know all this because police brutality in the black community is nothing new. Y’all keep talking about the riots this past summer. What do you think the riots in the 60’s were about? What do you think Marvin Gaye’s song “What’s Goin’ On?” was about? A lot of people live through this stuff all their lives. Black people that don’t live in these areas have seen it or heard about it. Talk to people that have seen or experience this stuff.

By you asking these questions is an example of you and others not hearing us. That’s why there is protesting in the streets. That’s why you have the BLM movement. The cops may or may not get up in the morning and plan on beating or killing a black person, however in the heat of the battle their biases against black people comes out. These cops under value and marginalized blacks people so bad.
Me questioning your very broad allegations you make against a police officer and other police officers you know nothing about is a perfect example of white privilege? I hear you loud and clear and that police officer should be PUNISHED to the full extent of the law if he/she acted out of line. Stay out of these situations and these things don't happen. Don't resist law enforcement if you're black, brown, white, yellow, green or orange. Color doesn't matter when you choose to act like a moron and resist law enforcement.

Unfortunately the slogan for Black Lives Matters should be about stopping the killing of kids and other innocent victims unnecessarily in Chicago and other cities way too often. I have great sympathy and compassion for their families and loved ones. Supporting the criminals like Michael Brown, George Floyd and Freddie Gray arrested 46 times is puzzling. For me I don’t care what color these people are. I don’t have compassion for them on what they did as I do for the innocent lives lost for no reason in like Chicago. Hard for the average person to understand why people protest, burn, and loot over the handling of these criminal people listed above and hardly a wimpier about the innocent children killed outside or inside their homes.
Just like clock work, I knew someone will deflect and bring up the killings in Chicago. Police brutality and the killings in Chicago are 2 different issues, important but different. I live in NW Indiana, believe me there has been protests, churches leading marches etc. that I've seen in Chicago all my life. Nobody is sweeping under the rug. However, no one seems to know how to fix it. Again, the BLM movement is a separate movement that was started 10 or so years ago after the Treyvon Martin killing and gained steam after the Ferguson Michael Brown killing. I get tired of people either deflecting to the Chicago killings or they will respond by saying all lives matter. The BLM slogan is not about exclusion. It is about focus. In this case, with Treyvon Martin focusing on the killing of unarmed black men in police custody.

I know bonefish1 is not going to watch this video when I've posted this before a couple times. But you and others, please watch the video. It is 2 pastors, one black and one white talking about race relations between blacks and whites. Please pay close attention when they talk about white privilege and the BLM movement.

Just like clock work, I knew someone will deflect and bring up the killings in Chicago. Police brutality and the killings in Chicago are 2 different issues, important but different. I live in NW Indiana, believe me there has been protests, churches leading marches etc. that I've seen in Chicago all my life. Nobody is sweeping under the rug. However, no one seems to know how to fix it. Again, the BLM movement is a separate movement that was started 10 or so years ago after the Treyvon Martin killing and gained steam after the Ferguson Michael Brown killing. I get tired of people either deflecting to the Chicago killings or they will respond by saying all lives matter. The BLM slogan is not about exclusion. It is about focus. In this case, with Treyvon Martin focusing on the killing of unarmed black men in police custody.

I know bonefish1 is not going to watch this video when I've posted this before a couple times. But you and others, please watch the video. It is 2 pastors, one black and one white talking about race relations between blacks and whites. Please pay close attention when they talk about white privilege and the BLM movement.

I see this as no deflection at all. Don’t you value innocent black lives? I certainly do. I have little if any sympathy for criminals that are being supported by this movement. You don’t see white criminal people being abused by police because the media knows it’s a non story. People don’t get worked up about it even though it happens a lot. White people get shot and killed by police way more than black people. Black people believe they are being abused by law enforcement. It appears almost in all these high profile incidents that the criminal is abusing the policeman in many instances before they get roughed up or killed. I don’t give a rip about these criminals. I am concerned about the innocent kids and parents that are being gunned down by thugs.

And you perfectly confirmed what I thought about you: All you see is skin color. Period.
It doesn't matter that he's a criminal suspect with a rap sheet resisting arrest. What matters to you is that he's a BLACK criminal suspect and the cop is white.

Would you feel differently if the cop were black?

Do you think it matters to me whether the perp is black or white? Nope. If he were white, I'd say the same thing: resist arrest=get tuned up. And no, I don't feel bad about it because I don't have sympathy for criminals.

What role and responsibility do black people have in curbing the crime issues in the black neighborhoods?

Reactions: Boilermaker03

"However, no one seems to know how to fix it."

70+% of black children are born to single mothers. That right there is the No.1 problem in the black community.

In this video, the man was handcuffed and on the ground, the cop slammed the door on his head. Was the cop’s life in danger to justify using force, in this case a door?

"However, no one seems to know how to fix it."

70+% of black children are born to single mothers. That right there is the No.1 problem in the black community.
I agree, kids born to single mothers are the problem. Again what is the solution?

In this video, the man was handcuffed and on the ground, the cop slammed the door on his head. Was the cop’s life in danger to justify using force, in this case a door?

Comply with orders, don't get head slammed in the door.

I think the reason a lot of these people find themselves in these situations with police to begin with is their inability to listen and follow instructions.

I agree, kids born to single mothers are the problem. Again what is the solution?

Black people have to change the culture. There has to be a concentrated effort by black leaders (politicians, clergy, celebs, athletes, etc) to provide messaging and a cultural change that breaks that cycle.
What do your peers, black people in their 50's think about that issue?

Dude this argument is tired. You have zero proof that it wouldn't happen to a white guy. The fact of the matter is, that this stuff does happen to white people too, you just don't hear about it because it isn't politically expedient.

I see this as no deflection at all. Don’t you value innocent black lives? I certainly do. I have little if any sympathy for criminals that are being supported by this movement. You don’t see white criminal people being abused by police because the media knows it’s a non story. People don’t get worked up about it even though it happens a lot. White people get shot and killed by police way more than black people. Black people believe they are being abused by law enforcement. It appears almost in all these high profile incidents that the criminal is abusing the policeman in many instances before they get roughed up or killed. I don’t give a rip about these criminals. I am concerned about the innocent kids and parents that are being gunned down by thugs.
Because of math, I do believe that more armed whites are killed by cops than armed blacks. I don’t believe that more unarmed whites are killed more than unarmed blacks. If you are armed I don’t care who you are you deserve to be shot by police. I’m telling you cops show a lot more restraint when it comes to unarmed whites.

You don’t need the media to show unarmed whites getting killed. With today’s phone videos there should videos all over the place if it was true that unarmed whites are killed or even brutalized. But it’s not.

But getting back to the video at hand that looks bonefish1 posted, criminal or no criminal this is the US with laws. Police should not be slamming the door on the head of a handcuffed man in custody, black or white.

Black people have to change the culture. There has to be a concentrated effort by black leaders (politicians, clergy, celebs, athletes, etc) to provide messaging and a cultural change that breaks that cycle.
Don't even try with him. He's too caught up in black people are victims mentality.

Because of math, I do believe that more armed whites are killed by cops than armed blacks. I don’t believe that more unarmed whites are killed more than unarmed blacks. If you are armed I don’t care who you are you deserve to be shot by police. I’m telling you cops show a lot more restraint when it comes to unarmed whites.

You don’t need the media to show unarmed whites getting killed. With today’s phone videos there should videos all over the place if it was true that unarmed whites are killed or even brutalized. But it’s not.

But getting back to the video at hand that looks bonefish1 posted, criminal or no criminal this is the US with laws. Police should not be slamming the door on the head of a handcuffed man in custody, black or white.
Sorry but you're 100% wrong. Statistics show that more unarmed white people are shot by cops than blacks.

Sorry but you're 100% wrong. Statistics show that more unarmed white people are shot by cops than blacks.
That’s what I’m saying. I don’t believe the cops killing unarmed whites statistics. I did well in my STAT 301T class so I understand statistics. If that was true, where are the videos? Where is the outrage? Perhaps y’all should be out protesting with us.

That’s what I’m saying. I don’t believe the cops killing unarmed whites statistics. I did well in my STAT 301T class so I understand statistics. If that was true, where are the videos? Where is the outrage? Perhaps y’all should be out protesting with us.
Dude, wake the F up! There aren't videos being shown to because YOU don't care about white people getting roughed up. YOU care about black people getting roughed up instead of ALL people getting roughed up. YOU are being used as a political pawn.

Reactions: fish bowl
Same thing with the white guy in the article linked above. Did you even watch it????
Yeah, I watched it. I've seen others also. I'm telling y'all this brutality happens to blacks more than whites. Police should not be brutal to anyone no matter of skin color. But y'all don't care and think it is justified to have a cuffed man door slammed on his head.

I don't know why but it seems that more conservatives think along the lines that the cops are justified in doing this stuff. And the progressives think that it is wrong.

Yeah, I watched it. I've seen others also. I'm telling y'all this brutality happens to blacks more than whites. Police should not be brutal to anyone no matter of skin color. But y'all don't care and think it is justified to have a cuffed man door slammed on his head.

I don't know why but it seems that more conservatives think along the lines that the cops are justified in doing this stuff. And the progressives think that it is wrong.
It's publicized much more when it happens to blacks because of the victimhood complex the Democrat media loves stuffing down everybody's throats. Pounding white guys heads into cars doesn't sell outrage to know-nothings who watch CNN like you. You've fallen for it it seems. Conservatives probably agree that cops need to do what they need to do when encountered by a dangerous situation, no matter the color of perpetrator committing the crime. A crime is a crime. A perpetrator is a perpetrator. Don't put yourself into the situation of committing a crime and this doesn't happen whether you're black, white, green, orange, yellow, pink. SIMPLE!!!

"I'm telling y'all this brutality happens to blacks more than whites."
Provide proof please. Statistics do not agree with you. One of the people that came to the conclusion that whites are brutalized more than blacks was a black man and more than likely a democrat.

"But y'all don't care and think it is justified to have a cuffed man door slammed on his head."
Wrong. Nobody should be brutalized unjustifiably and most people I know (conservatives) agree. We also agree that nobody that is a career criminal who fights the police and is killed should be glorified. If they didn't fight, 99.99999% of the time they'd be alive.

Dude, wake the F up! There aren't videos being shown to because YOU don't care about white people getting roughed up. YOU care about black people getting roughed up instead of ALL people getting roughed up. YOU are being used as a political pawn.
Nope police brutality is brutality no matter what the color of the person is. I don't like anyone to be brutalized by police unjustified of course.

It's publicized much more when it happens to blacks because of the victimhood complex the Democrat media loves stuffing down everybody's throats. Pounding white guys heads into cars doesn't sell outrage to know-nothings who watch CNN like you. You've fallen for it it seems. Conservatives probably agree that cops need to do what they need to do when encountered by a dangerous situation, no matter the color of perpetrator committing the crime. A crime is a crime. A perpetrator is a perpetrator. Don't put yourself into the situation of committing a crime and this doesn't happen whether you're black, white, green, orange, yellow, pink. SIMPLE!!!
Hey man I'm a black man in my 50's. I grew up in the late 60's and 70's where there was no CNN or the so-called liberal media. This stuff is not new. You guys are very naïve to believe that more whites are brutalized by the police than blacks. Have y'all heard of Frank Rizzo, the racist police chief and mayor in Philadelphia in the 70's. I know for sure his police force beat and killed blacks left and right. Then you had Chicago police and others coercing confessions out of blacks with force whether they did the crime or not. Similar to the Central Park 5. When was the last time 5 white kids had confessions beat out of them? If all this happened to more whites than blacks than blacks, y'all would know of some incidences other than searching the web for an incidences here and there.

Hey man I'm a black man in my 50's. I grew up in the late 60's and 70's where there was no CNN or the so-called liberal media. This stuff is not new. You guys are very naïve to believe that more whites are brutalized by the police than blacks. Have y'all heard of Frank Rizzo, the racist police chief and mayor in Philadelphia in the 70's. I know for sure his police force beat and killed blacks left and right. Then you had Chicago police and others coercing confessions out of blacks with force whether they did the crime or not. Similar to the Central Park 5. When was the last time 5 white kids had confessions beat out of them? If all this happened to more whites than blacks than blacks, y'all would know of some incidences other than searching the web for an incidences here and there.
You're talking about a time over 50 years ago. Yes, things were much worse back then. This country has made great strides over that time period. The Democratic party, not so much. To them, all you are is a vote. They know that they can keep the majority of black votes by making racism an issue every 4 years. CNN and others used to be good, but no more. They are nothing but a mouth piece for the DNC. Racism will most likely never be totally gone, but right now it exists in the dark corners of society.

There was a poll I saw some time ago (I'd link it but I can't remember where I saw it). It questioned black people about how many believed racism was a major issue of today. Over 70% said they believed it was a major issue. When asked how many of them have ever experienced racism in their daily lives, over 80% said they have never experienced direct racism. Know what that poll said? It said they believed racism was a problem because they are constantly told it is, but most of them never experienced it.

Black Lives Matter is a Marxist front group, that preys on the naive and the gullible.

Reactions: SIBoiler2
This shit happens all the time. There was a damn netflix series called making a murderer! It's not our job to educate you. The FBI stats are not wrong despite what you may see anecdotally. You are so boring. Same ignorant rant every single day...

You're talking about a time over 50 years ago. Yes, things were much worse back then. This country has made great strides over that time period. The Democratic party, not so much. To them, all you are is a vote. They know that they can keep the majority of black votes by making racism an issue every 4 years. CNN and others used to be good, but no more. They are nothing but a mouth piece for the DNC. Racism will most likely never be totally gone, but right now it exists in the dark corners of society.

There was a poll I saw some time ago (I'd link it but I can't remember where I saw it). It questioned black people about how many believed racism was a major issue of today. Over 70% said they believed it was a major issue. When asked how many of them have ever experienced racism in their daily lives, over 80% said they have never experienced direct racism. Know what that poll said? It said they believed racism was a problem because they are constantly told it is, but most of them never experienced it.
The Democratic party does not make racism an issue. Racists and white supremacists keep racism an issue. You CNN is the mouth piece of the Democrats. I know that Faux News is the mouth piece of the republicans. If you are a white person then it is easy for you to say that racism exist in the dark corners of society. Assuming that it is true that 80% of black people say that they never experience racism, its is not true that believe racism is a problem because they are told to. Come on give me a break. Nobody tells us that racism is a problem. We know because either we experience it or know someone that has whether it is friends, family whatever. That is very arrogant of you to say that we are told that it is a problem. That is one of the most ridiculous things I ever heard. I heard it a few times in this Off Topic forum.

This shit happens all the time. There was a damn netflix series called making a murderer! It's not our job to educate you. The FBI stats are not wrong despite what you may see anecdotally. You are so boring. Same ignorant rant every single day...
What does the Netflix series have to do with anything?

The Democratic party does not make racism an issue. Racists and white supremacists keep racism an issue. You CNN is the mouth piece of the Democrats. I know that Faux News is the mouth piece of the republicans. If you are a white person then it is easy for you to say that racism exist in the dark corners of society. Assuming that it is true that 80% of black people say that they never experience racism, its is not true that believe racism is a problem because they are told to. Come on give me a break. Nobody tells us that racism is a problem. We know because either we experience it or know someone that has whether it is friends, family whatever. That is very arrogant of you to say that we are told that it is a problem. That is one of the most ridiculous things I ever heard. I heard it a few times in this Off Topic forum.
Dude... over 80% said they never experienced racism. How can the majority of those people believe that racism is a major problem if they haven't personally experienced it? Common, use your brain.

CNN literally gave Hillary debate questions ahead of time in the 2015 debates against Trump. Yes, Fox tends to lean to the Right, but they will at least call out their own if it is necessary. Then again, how would you know, you probably never watch Fox. In the 2020 debates, Fox had a chance to host a debate and who did they put as the moderator? A Democrat who continued to question Trump with the lie as to whether or not he'd denounce white supremacy.

Last edited:
Bone posted this link because the racists on this board were bored. That's why he doesn't post links that shows white guys getting beat up by the po po.
Imagine if Andrew Coumo revealed he was trans at a BLM rally, some of these guys would combust

Don't even try with him. He's too caught up in black people are victims mentality.

Oh trust me, I'm well aware. BNI and I have been around the horn a few times. He definitely plays the vicitimhood card with the best of them and believes his and every other black person's problems are because of whitey.

It is up to the individual to stop committing crimes.

I agree with you 100%. People are responsible for their behavior and actions.
But...why then is the crime rate so high in black neighborhoods? Remember, I lived in Chicago and worked on the south side: Englewood, Southside, Back of the yards, Chatam, etc. I was in the worst of the worst, saw it first hand day in and day out.

C'mon man (in Joe Biden voice). You know a white cop killing a white guy isn't going to get clicks or people to watch the news. It doesn't fit the liberal, anti-police, police-are-racist narrative.
Plus, as a white person (identifying as black), I believe white people who have continue run ins with LE, just like black people who have continuous run ins with LE, do so for a reason: Bad decision-making.
Once someone decides to continually break the law and commit crimes, I don't have any sympathy for what happens to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT