ADVERTISEMENT

"We're all in"

TMA62

Junior
Nov 3, 2001
That was a phrase mentioned several times by Jeff Brohm, Mike Bobinski and Mitch Daniels at today's press conference concerning Purdue football.

I think the last time a Purdue administration ever said something like this towards the football program was......was............err.....ummm. I'm sorry, I can't remember if this was ever said before.

Times a-changing up in West Lafayette! :)

It is their job to be ALL-IN. But they're also smart enough to know that that's the only acceptable approach if your goal is to fundraise, boost morale or win games.

Hazell's last game was a mess and the final sign that he had no idea what he was doing.
Hazell's first game was a mess and the first sign that he had little to no idea what he was doing...at least he was consistent in that regard I guess.

Reactions: ahhculdee
Not coincidentally, The Haze's first game was also a mess, and the first sign that he had no idea what he was doing.
My bad, as I literally posted about the same thing in response, as I had not got to your response in the thread before I had replied to the initial post.

That was a phrase mentioned several times by Jeff Brohm, Mike Bobinski and Mitch Daniels at today's press conference concerning Purdue football.

I think the last time a Purdue administration ever said something like this towards the football program was......was............err.....ummm. I'm sorry, I can't remember if this was ever said before.

Times a-changing up in West Lafayette! :)
Don't count them chickens yet. Three years as a HC....one more than Hazell. And like Hazell, he did those three with the other guys players. JMHO, if this is what a new AD brings you, bring back MB1.

Reactions: mryankee2397
Don't count them chickens yet. Three years as a HC....one more than Hazell. And like Hazell, he did those three with the other guys players. JMHO, if this is what a new AD brings you, bring back MB1.

TD2 - one polite observation. Look at his quarterback this year. His first year at WKU stats. Then compare those stats to his two prior years of college football (I think at USF). Same kid. Brought in by Brohm.

But you forgot he.. was the o/c and q/b at W.K.before he become the head coach. That's a hell of lot different than what hes stepping into at Purdue

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT