ADVERTISEMENT

Well done Katie Douglas.

She was the only real reason I would watch some WNBA games. She was a warrior and always represented Purdue well.
Great player and probably my all time favorite Purdue player.She could play almost any position from point guard to power forward. Finishing in the top 10 in the WNBA in points, rebounds and steals reflect on just how good of a player she was. Always felt that she was the best player on Purdue's NCAA Championship run from 1999 to 2001.

Reactions: csd72 and boilerluv
Great player and probably my all time favorite Purdue player.She could play almost any position from point guard to power forward. Finishing in the top 10 in the WNBA in points, rebounds and steals reflect on just how good of a player she was. Always felt that she was the best player on Purdue's NCAA Championship run from 1999 to 2001.[/QUOTE
I agree 100%. She was my personal MVP in both championship games. Way to go, Katie! :)

Great player and probably my all time favorite Purdue player.She could play almost any position from point guard to power forward. Finishing in the top 10 in the WNBA in points, rebounds and steals reflect on just how good of a player she was. Always felt that she was the best player on Purdue's NCAA Championship run from 1999 to 2001.

Absolutely!
She was a joy to watch. So versatile and dependable.

I remember Rene Portland complaining that they knew she would go to her left (being left handed) but they could never stop her.

Reactions: boilerluv
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT