ADVERTISEMENT

Watching NU v. FAU

Buie is off, no Ty Berry, FAU has been losing quad 4 games this year. First one to 50 wins.......

Don't think either will bother UConn very much

Reactions: Boiler Buck
This was not good basketball, to be kind. Like original Tampa Bay Buccaneers expansion-like with some of the turnovers.

At least it allowed Kenny Smith to use his 2024 hot take - it's the decision-making....the passion is there, the effort is there......yada....yada.....yada.....

This was not good basketball, to be kind. Like original Tampa Bay Buccaneers expansion-like with some of the turnovers.

At least it allowed Kenny Smith to use his 2024 hot take - it's the decision-making....the passion is there, the effort is there......yada....yada.....yada.....
He and Mr. Ed in the studio are unwatchable masters of the obvious— TBS blows!

16 turnovers and counting for Florida Atlantic. Northwestern has forced a couple, but these are just mostly Keystone Kops give-aways.....ouch.

Bouie is starting to heat up. He can really shoot. I think Braden smith can be like boo bouie on next years team.

Flagrant 1 on NW on the rebound.....woah.....big swing here as it's FT's and possession and costing NW a break opportunity. Two-point game, now.

Boo Build is gonna have to hit something

Last two misses looked a little like tired legs shots, perhaps......normally hits one of those. Maybe a decoy to get Langborg or Barnhizer a better look? or, just go with who you brought to the dance?

I would love to see these kids play against teams from 40 years ago. Or even 10 years ago. Today someone touches your hair and you fall over and start crying.

Reactions: tjreese
What was Davis doing? Plenty of time to take a drive........welp.....Barnhizer's drive ties it.....OT!
Flipping back-and-forth between games as soon as it went in overtime I flip back to Western Kentucky real quick just in time to see Brandon get automatic and throw the ball away. Some things seem to never change pull for the kid. Great kid wishing well making the same kind of mistakes going into auto pilot.

They weren't going to win, but that out of bounds call against FAU was horrible...and it didn't get reviewed. WTF?

Flipping back-and-forth between games as soon as it went in overtime I flip back to Western Kentucky real quick just in time to see Brandon get automatic and throw the ball away. Some things seem to never change pull for the kid. Great kid wishing well making the same kind of mistakes going into auto pilot.
I saw WKU took the lead, and was like "wondering if newman is doing anything?" 0 pts on 0/5 and a few rebounds. womp womp

Reactions: urbanhack
Buie carried them, but they went to him one on one four times in a row with zero ball movement late in the second half and got zero. Once they moved the ball around in OT they were fine. I think Buie was tired, shots were short. That happens sometimes with Edey, obviously a first, second and third option, but sometimes it's too much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT