ADVERTISEMENT

Washington offers Women's volleyball scholarship to biological male

MichaelRR

Redshirt Freshman
Mar 17, 2022
This problem is coming to women's sports soon. Its already in swimming where the record holder for the NCAA women's 100 meters is a biological male. In Volleyball its a much bigger concern. In High School sports there have already been two women permanently injured and knocked out of the sport by taking a hard spike from a male player on a female team to the face causing multiple skull fractures. Luckily Washington rescinded the offer so we won't be facing a male player in a female uniform next year, but the time is fast approaching, and eventually some school to win a title will field an all male team in a women's sport to win an easy title.

Reactions: Lionheart1
This problem is coming to women's sports soon. Its already in swimming where the record holder for the NCAA women's 100 meters is a biological male. In Volleyball its a much bigger concern. In High School sports there have already been two women permanently injured and knocked out of the sport by taking a hard spike from a male player on a female team to the face causing multiple skull fractures. Luckily Washington rescinded the offer so we won't be facing a male player in a female uniform next year, but the time is fast approaching, and eventually some school to win a title will field an all male team in a women's sport to win an easy title.
Let Berg play on the Women's BB team for a year to get game time experience.
They could use a good post player.

• Angry
Reactions: MichaelRR
I don’t see this happening, if it does they’ll be madness that ensues. Going to hold off on the arguments because I’m not seeing it so far. No doubt, the swimming was bothersome, however, it’s sure making Riley Gaines lots of money, I thought she was second, I guess she wasn’t.

Last edited:
I don’t see this happening, if it does they’ll be madness that ensues. Going to hold off on the arguments because I’m not seeing it so far. No doubt, the swimming was bothersome, however, it’s sure making Riley Gaines lots of money, I thought she was second, I guess she wasn’t.
Gaines is the Olympic record holder for the 100 meters, but in her senior year she came in second in the NCAA finals to a male swimmer on a female swim team.

The scholarship offer was made to a bio male for volleyball, but rescinded because of the blowback, now the left is fighting back and threatening multiple lawsuits to force the issue to get the scholarship offer reinstated. The NCAA's guidance so far is to ALLOW bio males to play on women's teams if they claim to be trans.

This is coming, and we will see bio males on the basketball floor on women's teams before the end of the decade would be my guess.

Gaines is the Olympic record holder for the 100 meters, but in her senior year she came in second in the NCAA finals to a male swimmer on a female swim team.

The scholarship offer was made to a bio male for volleyball, but rescinded because of the blowback, now the left is fighting back and threatening multiple lawsuits to force the issue to get the scholarship offer reinstated. The NCAA's guidance so far is to ALLOW bio males to play on women's teams if they claim to be trans.

This is coming, and we will see bio males on the basketball floor on women's teams before the end of the decade would be my guess.
Gaines I believe was 5th, maybe a girl named Hughes was second?

Gaines I believe was 5th, maybe a girl named Hughes was second?
You made me Double check it all. ;) It was the 200 free, Gaines and Thomas tied for 5th but they gave the trophy to Thomas to cater to the Trans community. A duplicate was never created for Gaines. Thomas went on to win the 500

Last edited:
You made me Double check it all. ;) It was the 200 free, Gaines and Thomas tied for 5th but they gave the trophy to Thomas to cater to the Trans community. A duplicate was never created for Gaines. Thomas went on to win the 500
I thought the same thing you did, that’s how I knew lol. I thought she was second.

Reactions: MichaelRR
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT