ADVERTISEMENT

Warren "decommitment"

boilerpt

All-American
May 2, 2003
Looks like Isaac Warren finally acknowledged what has been obvious since he verbally committed and announced that he would not be headed to Purdue. I'm glad he finally made it official so the staff can move on - hopefully they have been planning for this anyway.

he'll probably wind up at ASU, we should go hard after Juwuan Campbell now and hopefully we still get Christian.

images

Originally posted by Dr_billy_badass:
But but but, we took him from Sam Houston St. so no one should be made he's decommitted...
People only want to argue from a viewpoint that benefits their line of thinking.... that's all

I'm not at all mad he decommitted. I'm just glad he made it official now rather than a week before signing day. He never seemed like his verbal was more than a placeholder until something better came along. It's just a shame the staff wasted time on him.

It hard to keep this kids when legitimate football schools like ASU come calling.... Good looks and promises only go so far in the world of recruiting.. You have to win.

It only took one day to replace him with a guy who looked much better on film than Warren. Rose also looked super as a receiver! Adios Warren, Bienvenida Rose!

boiler800 posted on 12/19/2014..."It only took one day to replace him with a guy who looked much better on film than Warren. Rose also looked super as a receiver! Adios Warren, Bienvenida Rose!"

I believe that you could be right about this!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT