ADVERTISEMENT

Victor Davis Hanson "tells it like it is" borrowed from Aaron Neville. Don't want to scare you, but...

Not one bank hurt. All banks involved paid. No citizens hurt here. Matter of fact, great jobs created. Who is the victim this Dem prosecutor and Dem judge are working so hard against with tax payer dollars, trying to save us all from???????

Clearly the Govt being used as a weapon against a political opponent. Clear for all to see. This is evil on display.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Not one bank hurt. All banks involved paid. No citizens hurt here. Matter of fact, great jobs created. Who is the victim this Dem prosecutor and Dem judge are working so hard against with tax payer dollars, trying to save us all from???????

Clearly the Govt being used as a weapon against a political opponent. Clear for all to see. This is evil on display.
Long before the Jan 6 production there was attacks on Trump...attacks that started before the election. Everyone should know that. Why did Trump strike fear in so many politicians (dems and some pubs) before he did anything? Because it really is us and them (as my mind drifts off to Pink Floyd)! Most, if honest, recognize his policies were good for most Americans not only then, but in the future. Why did that make "them" so fearful?

Victor laid out some real possibilities if this corrupt administration continues with Biden or another puppet. Facebook, Twitter, Google, FBI and the media censored people while promoting "their" agenda. Everyone should know that as well. Elon AND Trump exposed a LOT of corruption and attacks on "the people". Grow the government and you automatically reduce freedoms. Grow the government and you grow the abuse...until freedom is all gone. The Founding Fathers wanted limited government and tried to prevent what we see taking place. However, through our ignorance we have fed the Blob. Ultimately...we have met the enemy, and it is us, and the previous ballots.

YES, Founding Fathers wanted limited Federal Government. I wish more voters understood that, make it a part of their core.

Since LB Johnson the attack on Americans have been on, and it has accelerated since Obama.

But now under Biden the liberal utopia is on display for all to see....they are not hiding it anymore. It will be interesting to see how voters respond, now that the American destruction by the left is so visible everywhere.

YES, Founding Fathers wanted limited Federal Government. I wish more voters understood that, make it a part of their core.

Since LB Johnson the attack on Americans have been on, and it has accelerated since Obama.

But now under Biden the liberal utopia is on display for all to see....they are not hiding it anymore. It will be interesting to see how voters respond, now that the American destruction by the left is so visible everywhere.
A large percentage of the voting base is oblivious to what’s happening and can’t recognize it as witnessed by a few on this board. We see, hear and experience it everyday the demise of our democracy.

Last edited:

Some of the voters have never heard of Founding Fathers. Quite simply, the more voters the dumber the vote. I never understood why "neutral ads, if that is possible" encouraged more to vote. I would rather have some criteria to meet to be able to vote...some effort to vote...somewhat of an understanding "what" is being voted upon..

Some of the voters have never heard of Founding Fathers. Quite simply, the more voters the dumber the vote. I never understood why "neutral ads, if that is possible" encouraged more to vote. I would rather have some criteria to meet to be able to vote...some effort to vote...somewhat of an understanding "what" is being voted upon..
Because those ads aren't really neutral. They know full well that ignorant votes help them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT