ADVERTISEMENT

Two Basketball Season Tickets Available for 2022-23

Purdue 95

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
The Danger Zone
www.youtube.com
If anyone is interested, I'm offering up a one-year "lease" on two basketball season tickets for the 2022-23 season. I want to keep my string of season tickets going, but would likely have to miss more games than I'm able to attend for the upcoming season. I don't want to put them on the secondary market. I've outlined the rules of engagement below. If you're interested, send me a DM.
  • First and most important rule: I want these in the hands of a Purdue fan who will use them. Don't buy them just to make a profit on StubHub and put opposing fans in the seats.
  • This won't be a continual thing. Tickets are only guaranteed to be available for the upcoming (2022-23) season. Ultimately, I want to keep the tickets but it's not practical for next season.
  • The cost will be face value of the tickets and parking pass (if you want it - it'll be M Lot, north of Ross-Ade). I'm not trying to make a profit. I don't know what the exact cost will be, but that info will be available soon and I'll be happy to share the invoice with you for verification. In prior years, the two tickets and parking pass totaled around $1100, give or take.
  • I'll be making my seat selection on Monday, June 27th and will presumably pay for the tickets at that time. I'd like to complete the financial transaction with the purchaser via Paypal or Venmo that same week.
  • I expect my seat location should be good but I won't know specifics until I select. They'll be in the upper arena, but I was able to get Row 7 for the last re-seating and I expect to be in the bottom few rows of the upper arena again this time. I generally go as low as possible, though I will sacrifice a row or two in height for aisle seats. I'll communicate seat location to the buyer once I have it.
  • I don't know when the digital tickets will be available, but likely not until a month or so before the start of the season. I'll transfer them to you on the first day I'm able to do so. I'm good for it. I'll provide my name, address, email, phone number, etc., and will be happy to have a conversation with you on the phone if you're uncomfortable with any aspect of the transaction. I'm sometimes a dick on here, but a swell chap in real life. :cool: I'm never going to rip anybody off. Well, not most of you anyway.
DM if interested. First-come, first-served. I'll keep a couple people in the queue in case things fall through with the person at the head of the line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News