ADVERTISEMENT

Too funny

BoilerMadness

All-American
Jul 7, 2004
Hillary proclaims herself the Champion of the Middle Class, yet wears dark glasses in Chipotle, so they won't recognize her, and she won't have to talk to them.

This should be a great spectator sport for the next 1.5 years. "I am woman, hear me roar" will wear thin fairly quickly.

The thing is, many will vote for her simply because they want another first for the US ... that is the first woman president. Integrity isn't even considered... and we already know from Obama that qualifications and accomplishments don't matter either.

Originally posted by BoilerTom90:
The thing is, many will vote for her simply because they want another first for the US ... that is the first woman president. Integrity isn't even considered... and we already know from Obama that qualifications and accomplishments don't matter either.

You're right, for too many it is a popularity contest. It's amazing to me how many people arent concerned with character.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Force people to write a monthly check for income and other taxes and.....

...and I think we'd get a whole lot of new conservatives. Even if they don't pay income tax, bill them for sales tax, etc.,...Even low income people would learn fast the way of the politicians and maybe feel the impact much more accurately.

When it comes to character, you have to hand it to the 2016 GOP presidential hopeful field. They have a lot of characters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT