ADVERTISEMENT

Today's game and tourney

illiniboiler

All-American
Jun 26, 2001
Is it at 5:30 (EST) today vs St. John's on FloHoops Tv? It appears that is a pay site. Anyone got any other info instead of just following in on the phone. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving.

Illini, Crown Point High School has a dynamic Frosh PG in Jessica Carrouthers, the Purdue coaching staff needs to be on it quickly, she is a show stopper, hopefully, this program rights the ship and steadily improves. I'm encouraged that the lineup is all underclassmen, also looks like they have 2 good players coming in next season, I realize people are down on the program, it sucks that some seem to take it out on the players, hopefully, they it back to the tournament.

Reactions: SKYDOG and DocRon
Looks like the Boilers lost in a close one. Miss and then UConn don't point to good results. :)

That's ok, losses against these teams won't hurt the team, looks like Ole Miss lost by 40 to UCONN, perhaps today is a winable game, I know UCONN is not, probably a 30-40 point loss.

NIce win over Ole Miss. Take dramine and play UConn. 5-2 ain't bad. Get ready for Miami etc.

We shot poorly. I don't know if it was good defense or our jitters. Being a very young team, I can see jitters affecting them. We hit just 4 out of 31 3-pt attempts. Not that we could have won, but if we had hit at our normal pace, the score might have been a bit closer.

Reactions: DocRon
Most any team playing UConn will suck.
Different universe.
Wonder how we play vs earth bound teams ?

I wonder what Bobo is looking for from the women's team over the next few years, considering what we used to be.

Right now I'm watching the Coach Versyp show via Facebook. Is there no live audience at that Pickle place during the show?

Sure glad this once proud program was so competitive in this game. I waited several days to post, but it still burns me up that we are so inept.

It’s not worth getting upset anymore. With Versyp as coach Purdue will never be very good. She just can’t recruit.

Reactions: SKYDOG
UCONN WBB won their first 5 games by an average of 35+ points. I guess there are a lot of inept teams out there.

Reactions: Bigohh
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT