ADVERTISEMENT

Time to start keeping track of the violent MAGA threats

As discussed earlier, y'all calls them leftists but Antifa and the dems don't go together. I've even said that I bet most of these folks aren't registered to vote, let alone vote for anybody. They just don't seem to be the voting type to me. When was the last time Antifa showed up to any democtraic candidate rally? When was the last time Antifa endorsed a democratic candidate? Any candidate for that matter.
Antifa most certainly supports the democratic agenda. How can you say Antifa and Democrats don’t go together? Anytime the Democrats don’t like something and protest the good old Antifa mob shows up. They are part of the Damage agenda. Democrats against making America great everywhere!

Antifa most certainly supports the democratic agenda. How can you say Antifa and Democrats don’t go together? Anytime the Democrats don’t like something and protest the good old Antifa mob shows up. They are part of the Damage agenda. Democrats against making America great everywhere!
Antifa is not going to miss a good protest. They cut up during the so called BLM riots. And they showed up in Charlottesville and confronted the white supremacists. Again, I said this in my other posts. They did not show up during the abortion protests after the supreme court shot down Roe vs Wade. How do they support the democratic agenda when they have offered no opinion one way or another for women rights, LGBQT stuff, rallies for democratic candidates. No opinion on civil rights. Their Motus Operandi is confrontation. Not discussing everyday issues. You don't see them on CNN or MSNBC etc. talking about democratic agenda. That's not what they do.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Antifa is not going to miss a good protest. They cut up during the so called BLM riots. And they showed up in Charlottesville and confronted the white supremacists. Again, I said this in my other posts. They did not show up during the abortion protests after the supreme court shot down Roe vs Wade.

QhQV.gif

I still don’t think that they are the voting type.

It's totally illogical to think they would not have the same relative voting % as the general public. Perhaps a little more.....perhaps a little less. But they vote.

Another demo of how you get a thought in your head......wrong or right it sticks like glue.....no getting it out, no matter how wrong.

Last edited:
So what political issues has Antifa publicly supported?
Abortion, for one.

Defunding police, for two.

Increased suffering for black people in lawless Oakland neighborhoods, for three.

I would think that number three, at the very least, would infuriate you - but you don't seem the least bothered by it. Is this the first you have even heard of it, since urban radio and the regime media blacked it out, I am sure.

As long as y’all keep calling Kamala Harris cammytoe and a whore without rebuke, I reserve the right to call him Chump. And a chump is exactly what he is.
I have never said any such thing of Kamala. I also do not recall reading it here. I don't agree with those that say those types of things either. However, from what I know of you, you are using this as an excuse. You'd call Trump that even if others weren't saying these things about Harris. So I call bullshit.
I actually said that the white supremacists endorses Chump and he embraces it.
How? In what way? There is literally NO evidence of this whatsoever.
If they don’t support him then why do they show up at his rallies waving confederate flags?
And they've been thrown out of his rallies too.
Why did they show up at the Capitol on Jan 6 and committed crimes and were convicted on his behalf?
Because they are stupid. Stupid for their beliefs and stupid thinking that is what Trump wanted, because he clearly didn't based on his own words. He said that he wanted people to go to the capitol and peacefully protest to have their voices heard.
For the sake of argument that he disavowed the white supremacists more than anyone. What dies that tell you? That tells you that they keep publicly endorsing him and he is pressed into saying something about it.
That tells me that the media and the left are up to their same old tricks. Projection. Push unto others that they are or have been guilty of. That's the Democrat M.O.
Again, this ain’t 1927. He has to say something about them and you can tell in his voice how reluctant he is to do so.
Are you fukking kidding me? This is one of the dumbest things you've written here. Now you're some sort of voice expert? This isn't an argument that can it be proven in any way nor does it have any basis in reality. This is nothing more but wishful thinking. Wishful thinking that you want it to be true so bad that you're willing to believe in nonsense. This is TDS straight up.
Just like Charlottesville. After days if not saying anything, his people finally got him to say something. Then in the same sentence he kinda disavowed and then later cancels the disavowment with the good people on both sides comment. That is what does.
You have your facts wrong. He didn't cancel his disavowment, because he said the very fine people on both sides BEFORE he disavowed white supremacy. You do understand that there were normal people there protesting on both sides that didn't include BLM and the white supremacists right? Those were the people Trump was talking about. But your hatred of him can't get you to think straight. GET YOUR FUKKING HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!
Yeah it must of been you that brought up that 1 white supremacist said that he voted for Biden in 2020. I can’t remember his name. But he endorsed Chump in 2016 and did not like what Chump was doing in office. It’s a big difference between 1 racist dude and at least 3 or 4 racists entire groups.
That one racist dude was David Duke. He's not just some joe shmoe. He's like the main guy.

The point of me bringing it up was to show you that it's a moronic reason to think someone is a white supremacist supporter (embracer, however you feel you need to call it). I can go out there and some white supremacist can say that they love what I stand for and wants me to run for office. Does that make me white supremacist? No. I can't control who likes my policies. All I can do is disavow that person. That's exactly what Trump did.

Stop being a stooge and free your mind man. You're drowning in the leftist propaganda machine.

As discussed earlier, y'all calls them leftists but Antifa and the dems don't go together. I've even said that I bet most of these folks aren't registered to vote, let alone vote for anybody. They just don't seem to be the voting type to me. When was the last time Antifa showed up to any democtraic candidate rally? When was the last time Antifa endorsed a democratic candidate? Any candidate for that matter.
These people aren't going to dress in their black block when going to a friendly event. So there's no way to know who they are. They only dress as Antifa when going to protest and assault people.

I have never said any such thing of Kamala. I also do not recall reading it here. I don't agree with those that say those types of things either. However, from what I know of you, you are using this as an excuse. You'd call Trump that even if others weren't saying these things about Harris. So I call bullshit.

How? In what way? There is literally NO evidence of this whatsoever.

And they've been thrown out of his rallies too.

Because they are stupid. Stupid for their beliefs and stupid thinking that is what Trump wanted, because he clearly didn't based on his own words. He said that he wanted people to go to the capitol and peacefully protest to have their voices heard.

That tells me that the media and the left are up to their same old tricks. Projection. Push unto others that they are or have been guilty of. That's the Democrat M.O.

Are you fukking kidding me? This is one of the dumbest things you've written here. Now you're some sort of voice expert? This isn't an argument that can it be proven in any way nor does it have any basis in reality. This is nothing more but wishful thinking. Wishful thinking that you want it to be true so bad that you're willing to believe in nonsense. This is TDS straight up.

You have your facts wrong. He didn't cancel his disavowment, because he said the very fine people on both sides BEFORE he disavowed white supremacy. You do understand that there were normal people there protesting on both sides that didn't include BLM and the white supremacists right? Those were the people Trump was talking about. But your hatred of him can't get you to think straight. GET YOUR FUKKING HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!

That one racist dude was David Duke. He's not just some joe shmoe. He's like the main guy.

The point of me bringing it up was to show you that it's a moronic reason to think someone is a white supremacist supporter (embracer, however you feel you need to call it). I can go out there and some white supremacist can say that they love what I stand for and wants me to run for office. Does that make me white supremacist? No. I can't control who likes my policies. All I can do is disavow that person. That's exactly what Trump did.

Stop being a stooge and free your mind man. You're drowning in the leftist propaganda machine.
Oh yeah, I admit that I called him Chump way before folks on here called Kamala Harris cammytoe and a whore.

As far as the whites supremacist that voted for Biden in 2020 after voting for Chump on 2016 it was not David Duke, it was Richard Spencer. Speaking of Duke, he and others supported Chump both times.

Oh yeah, I admit that I called him Chump way before folks on here called Kamala Harris cammytoe and a whore.

As far as the whites supremacist that voted for Biden in 2020 after voting for Chump on 2016 it was not David Duke, it was Richard Spencer. Speaking of Duke, he and others supported Chump both times.
Who cares who it was. That alone doesn't make Trump a WS supporter any more than Spencer supporting Biden makes him one. You're using false logic to come to a conclusion you want to have.

Who cares who it was. That alone doesn't make Trump a WS supporter any more than Spencer supporting Biden makes him one. You're using false logic to come to a conclusion you want to have.
Chump is not just a white supremacist supporter. He is a white supremacist along with DeSantis and a whole lot of other republicans. Nothing new as the republicans have been so since the early 70s.

Chump is not just a white supremacist supporter. He is a white supremacist along with DeSantis and a whole lot of other republicans. Nothing new as the republicans have been so since the early 70s.
So Obummer was a racist against white people. That’s nothing new for the eight years people suffered during his time.

So Obummer was a racist against white people. That’s nothing new for the eight years people suffered during his time.
Here we go again. So how was Obama racist against white people? What white person did he discriminate against? What racial slur did he utter?

You are still ducking Trump's statement that white nationalists are "a small group of people that have very, very serious problems. "

You are also unable to find where Biden and Harris condemned the racist group BLM by name.

Antifa is not going to miss a good protest. They cut up during the so called BLM riots. And they showed up in Charlottesville and confronted the white supremacists. Again, I said this in my other posts. They did not show up during the abortion protests after the supreme court shot down Roe vs Wade. How do they support the democratic agenda when they have offered no opinion one way or another for women rights, LGBQT stuff, rallies for democratic candidates. No opinion on civil rights. Their Motus Operandi is confrontation. Not discussing everyday issues. You don't see them on CNN or MSNBC etc. talking about democratic agenda. That's not what they do.
There are no woman's rights. There are people rights. Rights not listed belong to the states.

You are still ducking Trump's statement that white nationalists are "a small group of people that have very, very serious problems. "

You are also unable to find where Biden and Harris condemned the racist group BLM by name.
I'm not ducking. I've always said that collectively, in addition to the known white nationalist/supremacist groups, the republican party has upheld white supremacy since the late 60s/early 70s. Reagan never denounced Apartheid in South Africa in the 80s.

• Haha
Reagan never denounced Apartheid in South Africa in the 80s.
Have you noticed a trend in our exchanges? You say something that is flat-out inaccurate, I post something to prove it so, and you slink away to hide from it.

"The system of apartheid means deliberate, systematic, institutionalized racial discrimination denying the black majority their God-given rights,'' Mr. Reagan said in a national broadcast. ''America's view of apartheid is simple and straightforward: We believe it is wrong. We condemn it."

Have you noticed a trend in our exchanges? You say something that is flat-out inaccurate, I post something to prove it so, and you slink away to hide from it.

"The system of apartheid means deliberate, systematic, institutionalized racial discrimination denying the black majority their God-given rights,'' Mr. Reagan said in a national broadcast. ''America's view of apartheid is simple and straightforward: We believe it is wrong. We condemn it."

Wow, for a normal person that would be an embarrassment of such a total beat down. However, somehow in BNIs mind you just became a white supremacist. LOL

Last edited:

Or this:

Or this:

Reagan also opposed the 1964 and 1865 Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts.

• Haha
You have nothing to prove that. That's the problem. There's way more evidence to the contrary, but you ignore it because you have major TDS.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Or this:

Or this:

Reagan also opposed the 1964 and 1865 Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts.
You said Reagan "never denounced apartheid". I post a NYT piece that says, "Reagan, in Reversal.." by which he did denounce apartheid. Rather than admit you were wrong, you post items talking about the US gov policy before the "reversal", as if the policy change never happened and he didn't condemn apartheid.

A real man admits when he is wrong. On numerous occasions, including this one, you have failed to do that, proving that you are not a real man in any sense of the word - which is even worse than not being a real Purdue grad.

I'm not ducking. I've always said that collectively, in addition to the known white nationalist/supremacist groups, the republican party has upheld white supremacy since the late 60s/early 70s. Reagan never denounced Apartheid in South Africa in the 80s.
No they haven't. Just because the Republicans don't talk about race constantly doesn't mean they are propping those groups up.

Yes there are. But the numbers matter. One is not the same as 10. Who is being threatened matters. Why they are making the threats matter. The goals of the crazies matter.

These people are threatening election officials, judges, members of Congress and the president. All because of an election they were told was rigged/stolen. How many dems are calling for civil war?

And now Mr facts and common sense is making fun of my name.
Hey. You missed this one on your news feed. Hope it was an oversight and not bias. Remember “who is being threatened matters.”

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/ch...s-threatening-shoot-trump-his-son-2023-08-21/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT