ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts from today

BCfanatic2020

All-American
Jan 5, 2020
> I predicted 5-7 last year and that likely could have been the case expect for one thing. Aidan Oconnell played worlds above Anyone’s expectations. Yeah last years team combined with the #3 passer in America from there walk on ranks could go 9-4 and did.

this year mockobee could be that guy who salvages 8-4 and perhaps takes us beyond. Why? We can’t move people in the run game and the dude has the houdinis. He straight up disappeared on Minnesota on that big gainer. That could give us an actual running attack everyone has to respect.

> Michigan state sucks but we play a lot of teams the week after they play state. Did they beat Minnesota last week? No. Did they bruise up their best player leading to a win for us? Yes. Physical football team even if they aren’t good.

> cam Allen whiffed on a tackle and got grief. Then he had two interceptions. Looks like someone wanted his respect from haters.

> the pass rush and even the run blocking have improved to the point that I think we have a new biggest issue. Receiver. Jones is smallish for an outside guy and then we had three slot guys out there. We need some possession guys to come to the forefront.

> Minnesota beat themselves and Purdue didn’t. I see a team growing which is why I wasn’t quite ready to come off of 8-4. If Graham is back next week and no one else of substance is out, today could have been the beginning of a run.

> ha fleck!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News