ADVERTISEMENT

This has to be made up

Boilermaker03

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Valparaiso, IN

Anyone that is gullible enough to believe this story needs to be deported IMMEDIATELY!

Kidding, but kinda not. This is scary shit that there are people this dumb.

Anyone that is gullible enough to believe this story needs to be deported IMMEDIATELY!

Kidding, but kinda not. This is scary shit that there are people this dumb.
Well don’t sell short a couple of posters on this board. :rolleyes:

It's obvious that Trump is a criminal and should go to jail, but Raw Story is often inflammatory nonsense. There is enough material in the public record to convict him without grabbing a couple of quotes from FBI agents and DOJ folks to get a clickbait headline.

That said, I don't find it hard to believe that Trump would blab about nuclear secrets to people.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Trump is good fodder for the media, as he seems to galvanize about 30% of the left and the right. So alot still will click on this article for one reason or the opposite.

It's obvious that Trump is a criminal and should go to jail, but Raw Story is often inflammatory nonsense. There is enough material in the public record to convict him without grabbing a couple of quotes from FBI agents and DOJ folks to get a clickbait headline.

That said, I don't find it hard to believe that Trump would blab about nuclear secrets to people.
Just Biden is a lyin criminal and he should be in jail along with his son?

Here is a story that is far more believable, right?

• Wow
Here is a story that is far more believable, right?

It relies heavily on anonymous sources, so I'll wait to hear the full evidence. The Republican investigation of Hunter has kind of fizzled. But it seems plausible that he committed crimes. The guilty pleas from known associates of Trump tell a much different story.

The New York Post is basically a printed version of Fox News, which makes it more or less completely unreliable.

The New York Post is basically a printed version of Fox News, which makes it more or less completely unreliable.
Unreliable as opposed to all the other MSM outlets that said the Post's story on the laptop was false just prior to the 2020 election?

Reactions: herrli
What do you mean hard to believe? Chump is evil and mean narcissist. Chump yaps way too much. That is what getting him on his way to prison now.

Last edited:
What crime has Trump been convicted of?
tick tick imacelebau GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

• Haha
It relies heavily on anonymous sources, so I'll wait to hear the full evidence. The Republican investigation of Hunter has kind of fizzled. But it seems plausible that he committed crimes. The guilty pleas from known associates of Trump tell a much different story.

That's hilarious since almost every single story about Trump over the years were from anonymous sources.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT