ADVERTISEMENT

The Depot

POTFHBTFU

Sophomore
Jul 25, 2021
Returning here from the end of my and one free subscription. Noticed the pay board here now is non-existent and the writers are providing coverage for what seems like just a handful of readers. What’s the deal? Did others here pay for the subscription and back out? I find it strange gold and black basically gave everyone a free year to move over and rivals offered nothing to try to keep anyone and went to rebuild with bloggers. Curious what I can expect back here? Thoughts?

Returning here from the end of my and one free subscription. Noticed the pay board here now is non-existent and the writers are providing coverage for what seems like just a handful of readers. What’s the deal? Did others here pay for the subscription and back out? I find it strange gold and black basically gave everyone a free year to move over and rivals offered nothing to try to keep anyone and went to rebuild with bloggers. Curious what I can expect back here? Thoughts?
I think about signing up for a premie here when they have specials but then I look at The Depot and it's a long page of threads with 1 or even 0 replies. Even then view counts are low. Then I remember I'm a cheapskate and you can get everything on XTwitter for free anyway.

It looks like most of the Knuckleheads have left to follow G&B, which is expected.

What I did not expect was that almost no-one left HammerandRails to follow Travis. H&R is still as vibrant as its always been while The Depot is a dead and abandoned rail station.

Reactions: POTFHBTFU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT