ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks Joe!

I would highly doubt anyone can fix this mess. My hope is at least slow it down.

5 things would help curb this Dem inflation MESS....
1. Cut the costs of energy which underpins all inflation.
2. Cutting Govt spending.
3. An extended Govt shutdown would be a blessing.
4. Fed interest rates/money supply.
5. Get rid of ALL Biden executive orders and agency energy mandates.

#1 & #5 can be fixed via the right President, and it looks like the public is starting to understand that. It would have the largest effect. The head to head polls look favorably at this time......add in Kennedy, not so much.

Last edited:

#1 & #5 can be fixed via the right President, and it looks like the public is starting to understand that. It would have the largest effect. The polls look favorably at this time.
1. Have to refill the oil reserve to start with.
2. Cut government spending good luck with that.
3. Wish that would happen, but we know it won’t.
4. Interest rates to come down as soon as the market gets hit. Looks like that’s about to happen as of Friday.
5. That will most likely be done.

#1 & #5 can be fixed via the right President, and it looks like the public is starting to understand that. It would have the largest effect. The polls look favorably at this time.
Another thing I'd LOVE to see the next president do is the exact same thing the new Venezuelan President is doing. Firing and closing all of the unnecessary government bureaucracies. Shrink this disaster of a bloated government.

Another thing I'd LOVE to see the next president do is the exact same thing the new Venezuelan President is doing. Firing and closing all of the unnecessary government bureaucracies. Shrink this disaster of a bloated government.

Yes, closing Govt agencies is one key to saving America. Obviously a few, (very few) essential federal tasks can be consolidated. But these bloated agencies are out of control & a financial disaster for Americans. But since they are Unionized, about the only way to tame them is firing them all, and hiring back ~ 10% or so, to do the essential tasks.

Yes, closing Govt agencies is one key to saving America. Obviously a few, (very few) essential federal tasks can be consolidated. But these bloated agencies are out of control & a financial disaster for Americans. But since they are Unionized, about the only way to tame them is firing them all, and hiring back ~ 10% or so, to do the essential tasks.
Nope. Simply close them forever. THEN make public unionization illegal.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Nope. Simply close them forever. THEN make public unionization illegal.

That sounds appealing! Especially getting rid of the IRS.

While I would happily give up my SS & Medicare payments as long as I get back a 1 time payment of what was paid in plus interest. That's not happening, so someone has to administer funds.

Besides that, who will insure safety & quality control in our food system? Our medicines? Federal safety of planes & flight. Federal Highways? Ports? Borders?

And don't forget who would waste all that military $?

• Love
Reactions: TheGunner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT