Gold Member
Jul 14, 2005
Cedar Park, TX via Greentown, IN
tumblr_nmr5fb4Pzp1usl49ho1_1280.jpg

This post was edited on 4/13 12:08 PM by bnsummers

This post was edited on 4/13 12:38 PM by bnsummers

Re: Test

nice screen-caps

In a way, that was a response to Dawson's behavior towards Purdue and CMP over the past 3-4 years.

This post was edited on 4/13 12:28 PM by nagemj02

Originally posted by Victory for MSU:
Originally posted by Kesselschmiede:
Sometimes people do get what they deserve.
Agreed. Dawson will take the final four ring, you can keep trash like Matt Painter. lol
roll.r191677.gif

Oh sweet Jesus.

You MSU guys really are the biggest bunch of whiny bitches on the planet.

You're like the MSU hall monitors around here. Anybody utters a bad word, THERE YOU ARE!

Was the ability to review in place when Dawson intentionally hit Tacos in his man hood?
That dirty play falls right in with the IU tripper and the Iowa eye pokes.
And does any MSU guy know how the face of your program got aids? Just bad luck or was it his life style? Is he or was he married. Curious minds want to know.

Originally posted by Cleanface:

Agreed. Dawson will take the final four ring, you can keep trash like Matt Painter. lol
roll.r191677.gif

Oh sweet Jesus.

You're like the MSU hall monitors around here. Anybody utters a bad word, THERE YOU ARE!
You're a ding-dong who over-exaggerates (even in msg board terms) and tries (not very well) to distort the subject.

I could be blindfolded, click a thread on this board, and it most likely would include butthurt PU fan throwing crap against the proverbial wall re Izzo w/ dipsh!ts like yourself buying every bit of it.

For the record, I've come over to this board occasionally in past because appreciated the quality of bb discussion. Was aware of the detached from reality nature of your fanbase's perception of Izzo, but picked and chose what i read.
Returned aprx a wk ago to gauge feeling on Biggie's rcrtmnt, read a couple threads, and was pretty struck at just how deep PU fan's MSU complex ran. The accusations re Izzo, his players,etc., are based in candyf'ingland, and are same as any of you itt being asked, "how often do you beat your wife?" And taking enjoyment of a blow to an opponent's head caused by player of team you follow's pitiful at best, almost sociopath-like at worst. Purtucky's a name 'd consider not inaccurate based on image one 'd likely take away from your board in last couple days.

Originally posted by JDMEvergreen:

roll.r191677.gif

Oh sweet Jesus.

You're a ding-dong who over-exaggerates (even in msg board terms) and tries (not very well) to distort the subject.

I could be blindfolded, click a thread on this board, and it most likely would include butthurt PU fan throwing crap against the proverbial wall re Izzo w/ dipsh!ts like yourself buying every bit of it.

For the record, I've come over to this board occasionally in past because appreciated the quality of bb discussion. Was aware of the detached from reality nature of your fanbase's perception of Izzo, but picked and chose what i read.
Returned aprx a wk ago to gauge feeling on Biggie's rcrtmnt, read a couple threads, and was pretty struck at just how deep PU fan's MSU complex ran. The accusations re Izzo, his players,etc., are based in candyf'ingland, and are same as any of you itt being asked, "how often do you beat your wife?" And taking enjoyment of a blow to an opponent's head caused by player of team you follow's pitiful at best, almost sociopath-like at worst. Purtucky's a name 'd consider not inaccurate based on image one 'd likely take away from your board in last couple days.
I think you complained about the blow to Dawson's head here. Maybe you also addressed the Dawson-punch-to-Carroll's-groin in this post, but I can't tell. Incoherent post.

Incoherent? Do not tell me you are a PU grad. If so, i've been overestimating the relative value of a degree from there.

JDMEvergreen posted on 4/14/2015...
Incoherent? Do not tell me you are a PU grad. If so, i've been overestimating the relative value of a degree from there.

Incoherent in the sense ppl try to use words not twit abrevs.

That said there are 12 coaches other than Izzo and no one here seems "butthurt"'about the others. Izzo runs a cesspool of a program with rapists, thieves and kids who struggle reading a kids book. You win, congrats on that.

Originally posted by Heller:

That said there are 12 coaches other than Izzo and no one here seems "butthurt"'about the others. Izzo runs a cesspool of a program with rapists, thieves and kids who struggle reading a kids book. You win, congrats on that.
It's called shorthand. And this is a college bb internet msg board. Not a final submission of a Master's thesis, you stooge.
Don't even understand why you're referencing other coaches. Any attempt at emphasizing that Izzo stands out as dirty to the loons here (assuming that was your intent) was lost as I never implied let alone asserted you dipsh!ts felt otherwise.
Your last sentence would be comical if I didn't think you (and plenty others here )believed even half of it. Gtfo

I know 90% of IU fans believe the rape cover up. Kinda happens when the transcripts go public

Originally posted by Heller:

It's called shorthand. And this is a college bb internet msg board. Not a final submission of a Master's thesis, you stooge.
Don't even understand why you're referencing other coaches. Any attempt at emphasizing that Izzo stands out as dirty to the loons here (assuming that was your intent) was lost as I never implied let alone asserted you dipsh!ts felt otherwise.
Your last sentence would be comical if I didn't think you (and plenty others here )believed even half of it. Gtfo
Someone's mad. Good luck continuing to defend "your" team on an opponent's message board. They'll be on your side in no time...

roll.r191677.gif

Oh sweet Jesus.

Sweet melt.

Posted from Rivals Mobile

Master's thesis? Please don't pretend that you even know what that is.

And I notice that you still didn't address the groin punch incident. Maybe to you it isn't a big deal. You seem to think that assaults by your players are expected -- and accepted.

"You're a ding-dong who over-exaggerates (even in msg board terms) and tries (not very well) to distort the subject.

I
could be blindfolded, click a thread on this board, and it most likely
would include butthurt PU fan throwing crap against the proverbial wall
re Izzo w/ dipsh!ts like yourself buying every bit of it.

For
the record, I've come over to this board occasionally in past because
appreciated the quality of bb discussion. Was aware of the detached from
reality nature of your fanbase's perception of Izzo, but picked and
chose what i read.
Returned aprx a wk ago to gauge feeling on
Biggie's rcrtmnt, read a couple threads, and was pretty struck at just
how deep PU fan's MSU complex ran. The accusations re Izzo, his
players,etc., are based in candyf'ingland, and are same as any of you
itt being asked, "how often do you beat your wife?" And taking enjoyment
of a blow to an opponent's head caused by player of team you follow's
pitiful at best, almost sociopath-like at worst. Purtucky's a name 'd
consider not inaccurate based on image one 'd likely take away from your
board in last couple days. "

Wait, you're going to talk about someones intelligence after a post like this?

ding-dong?
dipsh!ts?
aprx?
fcrtmnt?
follow's?
Purtucky's?
name 'd?
one 'd?

Lol, really?................................

really?.....

Originally posted by dwhitebash11:
"You're a ding-dong who over-exaggerates (even in msg board terms) and tries (not very well) to distort the subject.

I

For
chose what i read.

ding-dong?
dipsh!ts?
aprx?
fcrtmnt?
follow's?
Purtucky's?
name 'd?
one 'd?

really?.....

ezgif-3450783302.gif

Originally posted by dwhitebash11:

I

For
chose what i read.

ding-dong?
dipsh!ts?
aprx?
fcrtmnt?
follow's?
Purtucky's?
name 'd?
one 'd?

really?.....

ec
Awww. Someone's wittle feewings are hurt.

Originally posted by BoilerJS:

And does any MSU guy know how the face of your program got aids? Just bad luck or was it his life style? Is he or was he married. Curious minds want to know.
Magic Johnson is worth more than a half billion dollars and is one hell of a businessman. He's also done a ton to spur economic growth in some of the poorest communities in America.

Meanwhile, "Boiler JS" does little more than prune his dingleberries and play with his **** all day while reading sports message boards.

Seriously, man, that was a sh***y post and I know there are enough good people in this forum who agree with me.

Originally posted by Angstrom:

Originally posted by BoilerJS:

Magic Johnson is worth more than a half billion dollars and is one hell of a businessman. He's also done a ton to spur economic growth in some of the poorest communities in America.

Meanwhile, "Boiler JS" does little more than prune his dingleberries and play with his **** all day while reading sports message boards.

Seriously, man, that was a sh***y post and I know there are enough good people in this forum who agree with me.

Let's see what we have here... What a dog's breakfast of crap:

First, you judge a man's worth by monitary standards and not by his actions. Okay, I can accept that. I guess those "poor communities" Majic has helped are collections of hard working call-girls and prostitutes, eh? I bet he has made them a lot richer.

Now, let's talk about name calling. You and your other green&white ilk seem to make a regular practice of posting all kinds of name calling. I guess you see it as an alternative to streight talk about basketball, and logical, reasonable arguments. Those kind of responses take some degree of thought, which most of your posts seem to lack. However, please realise that your type of postings do invite responses that can be insulting to you, if you can actually understand what we are saying. If you think about it, I guess that should be what you would expect when you wander off course here.

Finally, as for Biggie Swanigan, Congratulations. Nobody here said anything evil about the recruiting. The only derogatory mention was a link TO YOUR BOARD where someone was talking about undue influence of handlers and agents. Guess you already know a lot about those aspects of his recruitment. We didn't see it. Swanigan made his choicce based on a lot of factors including a darned good product Izzo puts on the floor year after year. You fans should adopt a better and classier attitude if you want that kind of respect you think you should receive. ...and keep it on your own board.

cool.r191677.gif

Whoa, mathboy. MY posts generally aren't any of the things you've described. I usually don't post on other fan forums at all but every so often I see something so offensive that I guess I just can't help myself (congrats, BoilerJS, you got me.) I'll add that I see the same kind of thing on the Spartan boards and everywhere else occasionally so don't take it personally.

How's Matt Painter, face of the Purdue program, doing with his marriage? Details please. "Inquiring minds want to know."

See how that works? The bottom line is everyone makes mistakes, sometimes bad mistakes, including you and me and Boiler JS. I wouldn't stoop that low and the majority of the members of this forum wouldn't either. BoilerJS did and I called him out. Is anything about HIV funny? I just don't like it when miserable people write truly rotten things. Sue me.

Okay, I know I'm just a guest here so I'll go back to lurking. Peace.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT