ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor

GemstateBoiler

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 17, 2006
So I read in the paper this morning that the Medical Red was just approved, announced for JT. I thought this was already a done deal a couple weeks ago. Maybe I had a hoop dream. No matter; good it's official now.

I saw it was made official last week. Not sure what paper you're reading but they are a little late in breaking this news.

I saw it was made official last week. Not sure what paper you're reading but they are a little late in breaking this news.

The report a couple weeks ago was acting on incorrect information. The official word came yesterday.

Official word from the Big Ten came down yesterday.
There was a report out that it was "official" but that came from Jacquil himself. My guess is that Purdue submitted the final paperwork and Jacquil maybe thought that made it official when he had his interview with Brian last week.

My favorite player on the team....kid is all in on Purdue and will do good things and make us all proud!

The NCAA approved the RS last week he just needed the Big Ten to approve.
I don't doubt you but does the B1G really have a say in whether the kid gets a redshirt? The story going around is that in an interview JT said it was all done when it wasn't. Then the official announcement came out yesterday from the NCAA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT