ADVERTISEMENT

Taunting

pulax78

Gold Member
Sep 20, 2001
Plantation, FL
Probably cost the Ravens the game. Reminded me of a couple of Boiler games where we lost their head and it cost us. Coaches should show a series of taunts on film to stress the importance of keeping your head.

Reactions: Riveting- and z_one
Probably cost the Ravens the game. Reminded me of a couple of Boiler games where we lost their head and it cost us. Coaches should show a series of taunts on film to stress the importance of keeping your head.
that Flowers guy for sure, he makes a catch then taunts then shortly after he does that stupid hold the ball out move close to the goal line for a fumble comes off the field and slams his hand on the bench cuts his hand. Also their QB hasn't really impressed me neither.

Reactions: z_one and pboiler18
that Flowers guy for sure, he makes a catch then taunts then shortly after he does that stupid hold the ball out move close to the goal line for a fumble comes off the field and slams his hand on the bench cuts his hand. Also their QB hasn't really impressed me neither.
Mahomes seems to get in teams heads in the playoffs. They are so worried about him that they begin to press and get away from their normal style. Sort of like how Tiger used to cause guys to press and make huge mistakes during final rounds of majors.

It’s as if football players follow the example set forward by internet sports forums where taunting others is applauded, encouraged and approved of. And you’re considered worthless unless you taunt other posters!

• Haha
Reactions: z_one
It’s as if football players follow the example set forward by internet sports forums where taunting others is applauded, encouraged and approved of. And you’re considered worthless unless you taunt other posters!
LOL. Your postings are worthless anyway. So does your coach son believe in cheating like you do?

Reactions: pboiler18
Not really. They ultimately got to the one inch line but that same lack of discipline that led to the taunting led to him getting the ball punched out.

They could have held the flag but ultimately what I saw is a game where one team had multiple turnovers and personal fouls and the other team didn't. So the more talented team may not have won but the more disciplined team sure did.

Reactions: RDUBoiler
LOL. Your postings are worthless anyway. So does your coach son believe in cheating like you do?
I have never suggested cheating per se. And the post you are referring to was made over 3 years ago! And you were taking it out of context. It was in response to a different post.

As for my son, it’s just another example of other posters wanting to talk about him and taunt me. You don’t even know where he coaches. You just want to put me down! Your post added nothing to this discussion and provides another example of people who love to taunt others and brag they are better than others. My son has a NCAA National championship to his coaching resume. My son was recently hired by a major DiV I rival because of his coaching success. How is your son doing? Has he measured up to your taunting ability yet?

Not really. They ultimately got to the one inch line but that same lack of discipline that led to the taunting led to him getting the ball punched out.

They could have held the flag but ultimately what I saw is a game where one team had multiple turnovers and personal fouls and the other team didn't. So the more talented team may not have won but the more disciplined team sure did.
Playing with an edge often works well in the regular season, but I agree that the lack of discipline probably cost the Ravens the game.

I have never suggested cheating per se. And the post you are referring to was made over 3 years ago! And you were taking it out of context. It was in response to a different post.

As for my son, it’s just another example of other posters wanting to talk about him and taunt me. You don’t even know where he coaches. You just want to put me down! Your post added nothing to this discussion and provides another example of people who love to taunt others and brag they are better than others. My son has a NCAA National championship to his coaching resume. My son was recently hired by a major DiV I rival because of his coaching success. How is your son doing? Has he measured up to your taunting ability yet?
YOU are the one saying cheating doesn't matter AND that post was made this last year in regards to Michigan football. Stop trying to weasel out of your comments. As to my son, have I posted ad nauseum about him? No. You made your son an issue, not me. It was a simple question and you have ducked it from the beginning. All you had to say was, "no, my son doesn't agree with cheating" or "I don't know where he stands on the issue". But instead you dodged it which makes one believe that like you, he agrees with using performance enhancing drugs and other forms of cheating. You also claim he is a BT coach which makes it relevant to Purdue and other BT schools. My son is not a BT coach and has no relevance to the discussion. You also claimed you were leaving and not coming back. Your comments about cheating and then your lying about leaving the forums shows you to be an untrustworthy individual.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT