ADVERTISEMENT

Syracuse Message Board Clippings...

BigTimeAt69

All-American
Nov 27, 2005
Westfield
Their fans are a cocky bunch... some funny comments over there on their main message board. Purdue getting little respect for the most part. Hopefully we make them a miserable bunch Saturday

"My thoughts on Purdue? I think we win and I don't think it's that close. Double digits. I know it's Louisville and UConn but Louisville D did not look bad at all against UCF. I don't think the college football world realizes how lights out Shrader is playing. That deep ball to Alford was a true thing of beauty. His short throws are good. Our WR schemes are good. He handles the pressure well with his scrambling abilities. Out offense is very very hard to stop right now, and our D is good enough that I think we stop them more than they stop us."

I don’t think Purdue is that good
"They’re not. They lack explosive players. Their QB is pretty good if you don’t get pressure on him. I think we roll"

"Try to throw at us, I dare you"

"Our Strength is better than their strength (passing defense vs passing attack) and we will have the 2 best players on the field when we have the ball"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News