ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl

Jan 23, 2022
Iu showing why most seasons end after the super bowl is played. Two biggest moments for them in the past decade was the super bowl against Kentucky and then one against Purdue, both before January is done. Sad.

Iu showing why most seasons end after the super bowl is played. Two biggest moments for them in the past decade was the super bowl against Kentucky and then one against Purdue, both before January is done. Sad.
that Mich team was better than the one I saw earlier in the season, athletic guards plus their center shined today. That TJD, he's worthless past 5 to 7 ft of the basket

Reactions: Boiler Burner
He is way overrated and will have a big wake-up call if he makes it on a NBA roster
Almost no chance that he does, save some organization with ties to Indinia doing him a favor, ala Pacers and Damon Bailey.

He is not even first-team All-Conference...not many guys that I can recall that are more overrated...but, when you have been as bad as they have for as long as they have, it is easy to lose perspective (very easy in their case).

Somebody on their side tried to suggest that Phinisee was an elite defensive guard...perhaps relative to some of the other guys that they have had and run out, but, not in any true sense otherwise.

A nice college player...the best guy on his team (despite not having done much to improve in 3 years)...but, that is about it.

Reactions: BSIT
Almost no chance that he does, save some organization with ties to Indinia doing him a favor, ala Pacers and Damon Bailey.

He is not even first-team All-Conference...not many guys that I can recall that are more overrated...but, when you have been as bad as they have for as long as they have, it is easy to lose perspective (very easy in their case).

Somebody on their side tried to suggest that Phinisee was an elite defensive guard...perhaps relative to some of the other guys that they have had and run out, but, not in any true sense otherwise.

A nice college player...the best guy on his team (despite not having done much to improve in 3 years)...but, that is about it.
Pacers will undoubtedly invite him to camp if he’s not drafted, but would be stunned if he even made it to final cuts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT