ADVERTISEMENT

"Suckers and Loosers" The real story

Making sense of your gibberish is the hard part and not worth the time.
Well then, you don't need to read my words. Allow me to reprint the words of your cult-leader, Donnie, Jo, Trumpochev. This is how he puts Putin the murderous dictator in his place. GO DONNIE JO:

"The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country,” he wrote. “It is a slow, steady progression, with CROOKED, Radical Left Politicians, Prosecutors, and Judges leading us down a path to destruction. Open Borders, Rigged Elections, and Grossly Unfair Courtroom Decisions are DESTROYING AMERICA. WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE, A FAILING NATION! MAGA2024."

Well then, you don't need to read my words. Allow me to reprint the words of your cult-leader, Donnie, Jo, Trumpochev. This is how he puts Putin the murderous dictator in his place. GO DONNIE JO:

"The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country,” he wrote. “It is a slow, steady progression, with CROOKED, Radical Left Politicians, Prosecutors, and Judges leading us down a path to destruction. Open Borders, Rigged Elections, and Grossly Unfair Courtroom Decisions are DESTROYING AMERICA. WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE, A FAILING NATION! MAGA2024."
Busted as you were for lying, you cannot be counted on to honestly quote someone. Just like the corrupt, senile hack you support, Joe Crow-Robin Biden.

Busted as you were for lying, you cannot be counted on to honestly quote someone. Just like the corrupt, senile hack you support, Joe Crow-Robin Biden.
It's pulled directly out of the Associated Press article. Let's read what I quoted again:

Is your teeeeenie-tiny shriveled Diverting brain hung up on cutting and pasting "he wrote?" 'Cause that's not in the quotes.

Good to see you FINALLY read it tho. 'Cause reading isn't that hard after all!

What do you think of your cult leader Donnie Jo's quote on Navalny?

Last edited:
There is always plenty you are missing.

So explain to us what he 'quoted' about Navalny.
He used the brutal murder of Putin's primary political opponent as an allegory for his crimes, taking the opportunity to criticize America and democracy rather than the dictator Putin.

So since I answered your questions, here are two for you.
  1. Do you, in total, more agree with the morals and leadership style of Putin or Biden?
  2. Do you believe that Trump is more akin in political philosophy and governing goals to Putin or to Reagan?
Please no diverting.

He used the brutal murder of Putin's primary political opponent as an allegory for his crimes, taking the opportunity to criticize America and democracy rather than the dictator Putin.

So since I answered your questions, here are two for you.
  1. Do you, in total, more agree with the morals and leadership style of Putin or Biden?
  2. Do you believe that Trump is more akin in political philosophy and governing goals to Putin or to Reagan?
Please no diverting.
That was not a "quote" about Navalny, despite what you read on msdnc or the like, no more than someone who says, "the tornado in the next town over made me realize I need to prepare my home better for an emergency" is quoting something about the tornado.

That was not a "quote" about Navalny, despite what you read on msdnc or the like, no more than someone who says, "the tornado in the next town over made me realize I need to prepare my home better for an emergency" is quoting something about the tornado.
So answer my questions. No diverting.

You diverted instead of answering the first question. So it clearly bothers you, eh?
Yes, it bothers me that there is not a clear difference between the morals and leadership style of the two.

Rather, the main difference is that one is in a system where he can pursue his fascist goals better than the other, who is in a system that is more constraining of that pursuit.

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
Yes, it bothers me that there is not a clear difference between the morals and leadership style of the two.

Rather, the main difference is that one is in a system where he can pursue his fascist goals better than the other, who is in a system that is more constraining of that pursuit.
Appreciate the substantive answer. Disagree strongly with your first point; agree much more with your second point (drop the word "main" and I'd agree much more); but in total yours is a truly straightforward answer.

So here's one more if you are so inclined:

Rank the following six current and former world leaders from best (most admirable) to worst (least admirable) on the combined factors of morals, integrity, and ability to lead and steer their nation on a course toward individual liberty and prosperity (I'll list them alphabetically):

Joe Biden ## Barack Obama ## Vladimir Putin ## Ronald Reagan ## Donald Trump ## Kim Jong Un

Appreciate the substantive answer. Disagree strongly with your first point; agree much more with your second point (drop the word "main" and I'd agree much more); but in total yours is a truly straightforward answer.

So here's one more if you are so inclined:

Rank the following six current and former world leaders from best (most admirable) to worst (least admirable) on the combined factors of morals, integrity, and ability to lead and steer their nation on a course toward individual liberty and prosperity (I'll list them alphabetically):

Joe Biden ## Barack Obama ## Vladimir Putin ## Ronald Reagan ## Donald Trump ## Kim Jong Un

The last is not a world leader.

Reagan, Trump, bho, putin-crow tie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT