ADVERTISEMENT

"Success" binders that DH initiated?

Swag

Gold Member
Aug 14, 2001
I may have the name wrong, but they were three ring binders that DH implementated for athletes to carry around. My first reaction when I saw that was that it was an Onion headline. I'm sure our guys didn't get taunted too much when they pulled their binders out among friends or competition and they whipped out their iPads.

BTW - our video board marketing and events (i.e. What did Pete smash) have got to be the most boring, uninspiring, non football related dip$@?! ideas I've ever seen.

I may have the name wrong, but they were three ring binders that DH implementated for athletes to carry around. My first reaction when I saw that was that it was an Onion headline. I'm sure our guys didn't get taunted too much when they pulled their binders out among friends or competition and they whipped out their iPads.

BTW - our video board marketing and events (i.e. What did Pete smash) have got to be the most boring, uninspiring, non football related dip$@?! ideas I've ever seen.

I may be totally wrong but, the entire athletic department is lacking just a tad of effective leadership.

Apologies if I am off base with that observation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT