ADVERTISEMENT

Streaming

Sep 18, 2006
I'll be in the car with my family heading to FL for spring break today. Does anyone have suggestions on streaming the Wisky game today. Help!

it is a National game on CBS...just go to CBS and sign up and you should be able to stream it......

Sometimes if you have cable or Dish or Direct TV you can get it on the go and access it thru your account as well.

Have fun in the sun and BTFU!

Originally posted by 75Nova:
I'll be in the car with my family heading to FL for spring break today. Does anyone have suggestions on streaming the Wisky game today. Help!
Drive safe and pull over when we win.

I still remember when a bunch of us went to Islamorada in the Keys to scuba dive during spring break in 1980. We ended up coming back early just to watch the PU-IU and Purdue-Duke games that put us in the final 4. I chuckle now that we drove all the flippin' way there, stayed like 2 days and then drove back without stopping. I can't believe the vehicles we took made it there and back. Those were the days.

Thanks all. The game or at least the second half sucked. On to the the big dance. PUChevy52- always enjoy your posts. Fellow Boiler that lives in NC too!

BTFU!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT