ADVERTISEMENT

OT: FedEx to fund $25 million for Memphis NIL.....

FedEx to fund $25 million for Memphis NIL in what's believed to be largest corporate partnership with athletes​

The investment will cover $5 million in NIL contracts for Memphis athletes for five straight years

throw up GIF

Reactions: FiveWeight and BBG
With so how out of hand the financial requests are for some of these top players, that might cover a couple of them.

FedEx to fund $25 million for Memphis NIL in what's believed to be largest corporate partnership with athletes​

The investment will cover $5 million in NIL contracts for Memphis athletes for five straight years

Seems divisive & a waste of $ to me.
How can this help FedEx bottom line?? Make one school happy, anger the base of all others. And I can't imagine too many Americans that say....."yes, I am going to use FedEx now because they invest in a few kids @ MU.".

See that big tree with a big black hole next to it, and the mound of cash over yonder? They have hired me to be the new NIL Administrator, and I get to set my own salary. Well-doggey, ain't that the fox guarding the hen house. My only job is to shovel all the cash into that big hole. Think of it like rent money. There goes another mill.. Wait, that was my paycheck. Easy come easy go.

Maybe they should pay their employees?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT