ADVERTISEMENT

Sports oriented Brie Larson on Kimmel tonight, very impressive

Did any of them attack and widow and her dead husband for no reason at all. Did any of them mock someone for their disability? No? Then every single one of them has more integrity than Trump.

You don't even know the definition of integrity. Trump is crude and doesn't act Presidential. I doubt that anyone would argue that, but you're trying to conflate crudeness with integrity and that's a false comparison.
With all the bald faced lies that I've seen you post on this board, it's apparent that you lack integrity, because I find it hard to believe that anyone would be stupid enough to believe even half the crap you post.

You don't even know the definition of integrity. Trump is crude and doesn't act Presidential. I doubt that anyone would argue that, but you're trying to conflate crudeness with integrity and that's a false comparison.
With all the bald faced lies that I've seen you post on this board, it's apparent that you lack integrity, because I find it hard to believe that anyone would be stupid enough to believe even half the crap you post.
That would be W and jury is out that they are one and the same anyway

Reactions: BoilerMadness
Why are conservatives so damn dumb? It’s like every one of you has suffered severe head trauma. You post a bunch of outright lies and think they are facts. You don’t have the first freaking clue what a fact is.

Why are conservatives so damn dumb? It’s like every one of you has suffered severe head trauma. You post a bunch of outright lies and think they are facts. You don’t have the first freaking clue what a fact is.

I'm smart enough to see through your BS.

Reactions: glidresquirrel
You can’t blame the newspapers. You can read his twitter feed, you can watch videos the the words coming directly out of the piece of shit’s mouth. There’s no spin there from the newspaper, it’s directly from the source. Supporting Trump means you have no integrity, it’s simple as that. Trump is a bad person, supporting him is a mark on you as well.
ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNBC, ALL ARE LEFT LEANING. They all hate trump as does their web presence. Dude you would not be able to deal with half the crap Trump puts up with in 10 minutes of his day.

I really don't appreciate your words and can see you are drunk. So I am not responding to you after this and accept your apology for questioning ANYONE's integrity that you have not met, done business with etc. This is the USA dude we can have opinions and support whoever the F we want without your approval or blessing. Frankly your opinion means less to me now than it did before we started this back and forth. Good luck to you and God bless. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Oh and Go Trump 2020.

This.

Donald Trump is President. Fact. So there’s one.

Reactions: glidresquirrel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT