ADVERTISEMENT

Sports Illustrated Sportsperson of the Year

The F1 Driver Verstappen sp, should be the hands down winner of this doing things that have never been done before, IMHO.

Last edited:
Reactions: pboiler18
Your F1 Driver should be the hands down winner of this doing things that have never been done before, IMHO.
I am not into racing at all, but talking with big fans I come away with the feeling that any of the 20 drivers would have probably done the same if they were in that car. F1 seems to have really gotten more popular and I don't understand it. The result of every race is the same. No one in the field had any chance whatsoever to win other than Max. And it had to be the same podium damn near every time as well with Perez and Alonso 2 and 3. Just totally uninteresting.

Your F1 Driver should be the hands down winner of this doing things that have never been done before, IMHO.

I am not into racing at all, but talking with big fans I come away with the feeling that any of the 20 drivers would have probably done the same if they were in that car. F1 seems to have really gotten more popular and I don't understand it. The result of every race is the same. No one in the field had any chance whatsoever to win other than Max. And it had to be the same podium damn near every time as well with Perez and Alonso 2 and 3. Just totally uninteresting.
All I can say that if it was just the car his teammate Perez would have won more often!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT