Votes: 9 4.3%
  • Two years

Votes: 143 68.8%
  • Three years

Votes: 51 24.5%
  • Four years

Votes: 5 2.4%

• Total voters
I would probably vote 2 as well, never saw him as a one and done. Reminds me a lot of Draymon Green who was a 2nd rounder (but has done very well for himself in the NBA). More athleticism and more range on his jumper are what I think he needs to work on. You never know though, he may still be growing and another inch or 2 and could get him to the NBA sooner.

I would probably vote 2 as well, never saw him as a one and done. Reminds me a lot of Draymon Green who was a 2nd rounder (but has done very well for himself in the NBA). More athleticism and more range on his jumper are what I think he needs to work on. You never know though, he may still be growing and another inch or 2 and could get him to the NBA sooner.
Agree. Plus he has to know that AJH is our primary down low threat this season so he may not "shine" as much as he would in year two.

I picked 3. Don't see him as a one and done. After year 2, think he'll check where his draft stock is, and he'll be gone after his Jr year.

Agree with all of this. He will be good, but not as good as he is ranked. 1 and done is unlikely unless he grows.

I think 2. He has the luxury here of working on his game as a forward for the next level. AJH and Haas to provide coverage in the middle of the lane this year and Haas next year lets him become the forward that he wants to be and improve his game and draft stock.

I always saw him as a true 4....but without the traditional NBA 4 skill set at this point. He IS comfortable passing, facing up and shooting from more than 5 feet out but needs to develop that part of his game. The best defined part of his game at this point is his back to the basket power inside game, which is why most teams recruited him at the 5.

I always questioned why he didn't pick us....we seemingly have the perfect situation for him not only this year, but next when Haas and Taylor are still on the team, still allowing him to stay at the 4. The only places it looked like there wouldn't be competition on his list were Duke and Cal. With Cal....it's a long ways away and all of their good players are young. If you think Purdue isn't a basketball powerhouse....then Cal's legacy shouldn't get you excited either.

I don't think he ever really considered Kentucky....not that they put a ton of thought into him. That said, with timing now....he might take a look at them now that a lot of their first options are choosing to go elsewhere.

With MSU...I always thought that commitment was weird. They had a more skilled PF coming in the same class as Swanigan and he was likely to be pushed to the 5. Obviously that program has a lot going for it right now (moreso than Purdue....for the moment) but something tells me that Caleb committed not really thinking about what his PT situation would actually be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT