ADVERTISEMENT

Sisley

It was rumored IU was behind a bit ago due to woody never visiting himself, but who knows at this point. He’s got a whole year to go to figure it out. Would be great to get him.
Read the same about Woody basically not being engaged until recently. Believe it was Hunter or one of the other assistants leading until now.

It was rumored IU was behind a bit ago due to woody never visiting himself, but who knows at this point. He’s got a whole year to go to figure it out. Would be great to get him.
I haven’t seen him play, but will say this. Most times a player from a school that doesn’t play the best competition struggles playing big time college basketball. Don’t think Heritage Hills plays a tough schedule.

I haven’t seen him play, but will say this. Most times a player from a school that doesn’t play the best competition struggles playing big time college basketball. Don’t think Heritage Hills plays a tough schedule.
Well good thing kids are able to play aau ball and attend camps that have good talent that they can compete with.

Kids get noticed more on the AAU circuit and not as much what they’re doing for their team in high school. He has a list of B1G schools that have offered already and it probably will continue to grow.

Last edited:
He’s been productive and successful on the AAU circuit as well playing top tier talent and his skill set appears to be solid by all accounts

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
I saw a post on the IU board stating that a source from another board has good Intel that Sisley is going to Purdue, and the other two targets are going out of state. They were frustrated that Woodson lost out on a bunch of Southern Indiana talent.

Reactions: ChuckJr
I saw a post on the IU board stating that a source from another board has good Intel that Sisley is going to Purdue, and the other two targets are going out of state. They were frustrated that Woodson lost out on a bunch of Southern Indiana talent.
Mullens to n d and Harralson to Duke

0 IU coaching staff present?!? Rumors starting to swirl either Sisley told them he isn’t interested or Woodson knows a change is coming and he’s likely gone.

Curious times.
It didn’t appear they were there. Not heard it mentioned anywhere so far if they were there

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
So, does that mean Sisley is leaning our way? Family atmosphere and winning program = Purdue
Saw a lot of Twitter posts from IU fans saying it is concerning that a game with Sisley and Mullins playing that there was 0 IU presence to watch. I know Woodson had assistants basically recruiting Sisley and he personally hadn’t really seen him that much. Just curious that two of the best in state kids playing and IU was a no-show.

Mullens to n d and Harralson to Duke
Haralson was never going to go to IU 😂 at least not with the current coaching. I never really thought Haralson would stay in state but if he did, I would hope it’d be purdue since there are some close ties.

Mullens…we didn’t ever have room so I get that and hope he does well at ND, if that’s where he goes.

Saw a lot of Twitter posts from IU fans saying it is concerning that a game with Sisley and Mullins playing that there was 0 IU presence to watch. I know Woodson had assistants basically recruiting Sisley and he personally hadn’t really seen him that much. Just curious that two of the best in state kids playing and IU was a no-show.
Just shows what a mess or out of touch the IU coaching staff is. This isn't the NBA where you don't have to coach kids.

CMP keeps elevated his coaching ability with better talent and we are trending in the right direction.

Sisley and Mullins both played last night, but they are in different sectionals.

thanks for the clarification - thought they were playing each other not with but I’m not super familiar with high school teams.
I don’t really follow HS ball anymore with my kids out of school, but New Pal and Greenfield are in the same sectional.

Can anyone provide the High Schools for our Indiana 2024 verbals/signed and 2025 potential recruits, so that I can follow their High Schools in the state tournament on the IHSAA website?

Reactions: Schnelk
Not sure if it was mentioned here but Sisley's team lost last night in spite of what looked like a good game from him so I think his season is over. If he's looking to sign in the fall there may be no further opportunities to watch him play prior to his commitment outside of AAU.

Not sure if it was mentioned here but Sisley's team lost last night in spite of what looked like a good game from him so I think his season is over. If he's looking to sign in the fall there may be no further opportunities to watch him play prior to his commitment outside of AAU.
Yup season over. AAU circuit will be crazy for him this summer I bet.

Can anyone provide the High Schools for our Indiana 2024 verbals/signed and 2025 potential recruits, so that I can follow their High Schools in the state tournament on the IHSAA website?
Raleigh Burgess won again. last night to move up in Ohio's tourney our regional, Kid went the length of the court 3 times thru traffic resulting in 3 dunks. Follow me on twitter @oldboiler52 you can just search Sycamore Aviators on Utube.

Gicarri Harris scored 23 to advance to the finial 4 in Georgia last night and are favored to win it.

CJ Cox scored 21 to advance in his tourney in Pennsylvania. They hit a 3 with no time on the clock to advance I just tweeted the clip. Full games are on HUDL with tons of clips on him.

Jack Benter the only commit playing in Indiana scored 27 and advanced plays Friday he moved up to 15th on Indiana's all-time scoring list link for Friday's game is normally posted on X @bchsathletics23 They doubled up on their last victim. It would take the sky falling for them not win state.

Kanon Catchings plays again Friday and Saturday last game 3/14/2024 maybe?

Daniel is still playing regular season he scored 11 this week in a win. You can find most of his games on YouTube search Brewster Academy Basketball.

I haven't been paying much attention to recruits outside of 2024. Mullins, EJ Walker, Harrelson and Sisley come to mind. 2026 just sign SR3 his three sisters will play for Katie two are here and third is coming next year. He is a 5-star Uber athletic 6'4 wing/PG his dad coaches at SB Washington and his mom is the assistant coach. We could win a lot with him. Gabe Sklarski 6'5 wing out Illinois. Reportedly coming to the MSU game he has an offer from MSU. He announced he would be at Purdue vs Illinois as well. IMO sign Steven Reynolds3 in 2026 class and call it a top 10 class. Eric Jacobsen Daniels brother 6'9 wing who shoots lights out from 3 has Purdue interest. I watched Raleigh Burgess play last night anyone up for a 6'10 guard man he looked good. He just refuses to lose.

Ok so I think I found his dad’s account but it is locked down - unless he follows you, no bueno to see his activity. Not sure this happened before/after liking the tweet about Woody being a no-show.

Ok so I think I found his dad’s account but it is locked down - unless he follows you, no bueno to see his activity. Not sure this happened before/after liking the tweet about Woody being a no-show.
What were you looking for? There is nothing on there. If you're looking for where he will go. I am hoping Purdue his dad (Matt) knows Basketball inside out. He claims not to want to influence his decision. Matt is an IU fan I think he comes down with whomever offers the most. Just my gut no facts. It's been locked for a couple of years.

That happens with every coach including ours. I remember hearing of multiple occasions of the "where was Coach Painter" or "No love for XXX" at the time and then later seeing responses to the extent of "he was in XX watching XX that night".......

Reactions: oldboiler52
That happens with every coach including ours. I remember hearing of multiple occasions of the "where was Coach Painter" or "No love for XXX" at the time and then later seeing responses to the extent of "he was in XX watching XX that night".......
Some IU fans are interpreting that as proof that Woody knows he’s out, and Pearl is negotiating a contract with Doltson behind the scenes. Probably.

Raleigh Burgess won again. last night to move up in Ohio's tourney our regional, Kid went the length of the court 3 times thru traffic resulting in 3 dunks. Follow me on twitter @oldboiler52 you can just search Sycamore Aviators on Utube.

Gicarri Harris scored 23 to advance to the finial 4 in Georgia last night and are favored to win it.

CJ Cox scored 21 to advance in his tourney in Pennsylvania. They hit a 3 with no time on the clock to advance I just tweeted the clip. Full games are on HUDL with tons of clips on him.

Jack Benter the only commit playing in Indiana scored 27 and advanced plays Friday he moved up to 15th on Indiana's all-time scoring list link for Friday's game is normally posted on X @bchsathletics23 They doubled up on their last victim. It would take the sky falling for them not win state.

Kanon Catchings plays again Friday and Saturday last game 3/14/2024 maybe?

Daniel is still playing regular season he scored 11 this week in a win. You can find most of his games on YouTube search Brewster Academy Basketball.

I haven't been paying much attention to recruits outside of 2024. Mullins, EJ Walker, Harrelson and Sisley come to mind. 2026 just sign SR3 his three sisters will play for Katie two are here and third is coming next year. He is a 5-star Uber athletic 6'4 wing/PG his dad coaches at SB Washington and his mom is the assistant coach. We could win a lot with him. Gabe Sklarski 6'5 wing out Illinois. Reportedly coming to the MSU game he has an offer from MSU. He announced he would be at Purdue vs Illinois as well. IMO sign Steven Reynolds3 in 2026 class and call it a top 10 class. Eric Jacobsen Daniels brother 6'9 wing who shoots lights out from 3 has Purdue interest. I watched Raleigh Burgess play last night anyone up for a 6'10 guard man he looked good. He just refuses to lose.
CJ Cox in tourney in Pa ? where at?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT