ADVERTISEMENT

Scott puts Ladies of the View on notice

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
Scott schools the View's Hostin....

"Hostin’s May 22 statement, calling it “a dangerous, offensive, disgusting message to send to our young people today,”"

Scott did a great job on the show....from the clips I watched.

But why do a show led by ladies with such small minds?? Afterall, didn't one of those geniuses, call for Jill Biden to be Surgeon General??

Tim Scott lied about everything that came out of his mouth on that show. He side step the question on whether or not systemic racism still exist. Tim Scott is a joke and he has no chance of winning the nomination. He and Haley are positioning themselves for cabinet position of whoever wins the nomination.

Tim Scott lied about everything that came out of his mouth on that show. He side step the question on whether or not systemic racism still exist. Tim Scott is a joke and he has no chance of winning the nomination. He and Haley are positioning themselves for cabinet position of whoever wins the nomination.
Lol are you really calling somebody else a liar? You lie like a rug.

Lol are you really calling somebody else a liar? You lie like a rug.
Dude, you are the one that is on your, what 5th forum handle now. Plus 5 handles ago, you lied about having a black father and a Cuban mother.

From an individual standpoint, "systemic racism" is nothing but an excuse. If an individual wants to succeed in today's society through education, hard work....it is out there for them. No barriers. It's there for the taking. You dislike this alot because it removes the victimhood of "systemic racism" you want to live in and wrap yourself up in.

Scott never lied once on the show. You don't like what he said, because he differs from your opinions. And crime of all crimes, he is Black with those opinions! How dare he!

You keep on being you. I know what you are.

Reactions: bonefish1
Dude, you are the one that is on your, what 5th forum handle now. Plus 5 handles ago, you lied about having a black father and a Cuban mother.
Dude, what does any of that have to do with your nonstop lying? I guess you don’t care about being dishonest?

From an individual standpoint, "systemic racism" is nothing but an excuse. If an individual wants to succeed in today's society through education, hard work....it is out there for them. No barriers. It's there for the taking. You dislike this alot because it removes the victimhood of "systemic racism" you want to live in and wrap yourself up in.

Scott never lied once on the show. You don't like what he said, because he differs from your opinions. And crime of all crimes, he is Black with those opinions! How dare he!

Nope, even though it's a lot better since the horrible Jim Crow days, systemic racism still exists. There is still racial biases in housing, mortgage, and the justice system where I've said many times there are 2 justice systems, one for whites and one for blacks.

Tim Scott did lie. He has said that he was for the champion for anti-lynching and police reform bills. He and Corey Booker did work on the police reform bill. Then at the last minute, Scott performed a bait and switch and tried to take out the main components of the bill like choke holds and immunity. Then the bill failed due to the repubs not voting for police reform.

Nope, even though it's a lot better since the horrible Jim Crow days, systemic racism still exists. There is still racial biases in housing, mortgage, and the justice system where I've said many times there are 2 justice systems, one for whites and one for blacks.

Tim Scott did lie. He has said that he was for the champion for anti-lynching and police reform bills. He and Corey Booker did work on the police reform bill. Then at the last minute, Scott performed a bait and switch and tried to take out the main components of the bill like choke holds and immunity. Then the bill failed due to the repubs not voting for police reform.
There aren’t two justice systems, dummy. You’re such a divisive idiot, it’s amazing.

Also, Tim Scott failed to mention on the show that he could not enter the Capitol building as he was racially profiled at least 5 times by the Capitol police.

Thanks for proving for me he DID NOT lie. Appreciated.
I'm saying that he lied saying that he was the champion of that bill when he was not. He was quite disingenuous when working with Corey Booker who was the true champion of those bills. Again, Scott's version willingly left out the most important aspects of the police reform bill in particular.

You don't understand English. What you said & what I said are 2 different things.

You are talking about a group of people as applied to the system.

I am talking about the individual, and individual success based on hard work, education & individual responsibility. You don't like the individual reliance perspective, because it makes "systemic racism" total meaningless BS.

And it's this individual reliance & individual excellence is why you don't understand Scott, as he is saying the same thing.

Reactions: GeorgeDubya
Something tells me you know absolutely nothing about Tim Scott, other than he's a black conservative Republican, which in your eyes, already makes him a self hating black person.

Yet, you yourself have said that you've never experienced racism.......
Are you just lucky or could it be that racism doesn't exist nearly to the extent you hear it does?

Something tells me you know absolutely nothing about Tim Scott, other than he's a black conservative Republican, which in your eyes, already makes him a self hating black person.
I know a lot about black people. I know a lot about how black people of different political, economic, and social persuasions think and operate. Tim Scott is no different. He is not as bad as Candace Owens, Larry Elder, Jesse Lee Peterson and the rest of those fools. But he does show tendencies of racism denial, even though he was admittedly racially profiled 5 times by the US Capitol police.

Tim Scott, since he has been into politics has never appeared on black talk radio to discuss his platform and discuss black issues. Other black conservative politicians have yet to appear on these black talk radio shows. Republicans in general have rarely appeared on these radio stations to discuss issues. Republicans of any race/ethnicity rarely appear at the NAACP national conferences. Chump was invited in 2016 and turned down the invitation. The ring wingers always say that the dems take black people for granted. I'm not sure how that is true since democratic candidates of all races and ethnicities have appeared on black talk radio and NAACP functions.

Yet, you yourself have said that you've never experienced racism.......
Are you just lucky or could it be that racism doesn't exist nearly to the extent you hear it does?
I've told you over and over that Jim Crow died in the 1960s. Since then blacks like myself are blessed to be in an era where racism has improved. Since then, Jim Crow's more sophisticated nephew, James Crow Esquire is alive and well. Even though there is still blatant racism out there, but a lot of it more subtle. I've said that I never experienced racism that held me back from school or employment. There are others that are not so fortunate. But I like most blacks have experienced racial bigotry from time to time.

There is still systemic racism. Still racial profiling, still police brutality. Still "Karens" running around. In your world, since you and others in this forum don't interact with blacks on a daily basis, listen to black radio, black TV shows etc., you don't see or here the extent of the racism that still exists. So, it's funny and sad at the same time that you and other white people have the nerve to tell a black person that there is no racism anymore.

. I'm not sure how that is true since democratic candidates of all races and ethnicities have appeared on black talk radio and NAACP functions.
Why should Scott waste time speaking to the fools who listen to black talk radio? Anyone who listens to black talk radio is a fool, right bni, or they wouldn't waste time listening to it? You (of all people) like to call people fools so here is another chance for you.

NAACP? The org whose leader lives in Florida despite the faux warnings? Only a fool would care about that corrupt orgnanization, right bni?

I know a lot about black people. I know a lot about how black people of different political, economic, and social persuasions think and operate. Tim Scott is no different. He is not as bad as Candace Owens, Larry Elder, Jesse Lee Peterson and the rest of those fools. But he does show tendencies of racism denial, even though he was admittedly racially profiled 5 times by the US Capitol police.

Tim Scott, since he has been into politics has never appeared on black talk radio to discuss his platform and discuss black issues. Other black conservative politicians have yet to appear on these black talk radio shows. Republicans in general have rarely appeared on these radio stations to discuss issues. Republicans of any race/ethnicity rarely appear at the NAACP national conferences. Chump was invited in 2016 and turned down the invitation. The ring wingers always say that the dems take black people for granted. I'm not sure how that is true since democratic candidates of all races and ethnicities have appeared on black talk radio and NAACP functions.
Lol nobody listens to “black talk radio” so why would he go on any of those shows? Remember when you said “millions” listen every day to some guy nobody has ever heard of called the black eagle? And yes, Democrats take black people for granted. How could someone sane not recognize that? Biden said the quiet part out loud during his campaign and you brain dead zombies still voted for him.

I've told you over and over that Jim Crow died in the 1960s. Since then blacks like myself are blessed to be in an era where racism has improved. Since then, Jim Crow's more sophisticated nephew, James Crow Esquire is alive and well. Even though there is still blatant racism out there, but a lot of it more subtle. I've said that I never experienced racism that held me back from school or employment. There are others that are not so fortunate. But I like most blacks have experienced racial bigotry from time to time.

There is still systemic racism. Still racial profiling, still police brutality. Still "Karens" running around. In your world, since you and others in this forum don't interact with blacks on a daily basis, listen to black radio, black TV shows etc., you don't see or here the extent of the racism that still exists. So, it's funny and sad at the same time that you and other white people have the nerve to tell a black person that there is no racism anymore.
So there’s blatant racism out there but it’s “subtle” now? You left wingers and your conspiracy theories. And why would anybody listen to or watch something because of the color of their skin? Why can’t people seek out entertainment or information without skin color even factoring in to it? It sounds like you’re a big fan of segregation but that would make sense since you’re a dumb Democrat always dividing.

If the Democrat party didn’t have division, they wouldn’t have anything at all. And the best part is that you keep coming back to this board to look dumber and dumber.

Why should Scott waste time speaking to the fools who listen to black talk radio? Anyone who listens to black talk radio is a fool, right bni, or they wouldn't waste time listening to it? You (of all people) like to call people fools so here is another chance for you.

NAACP? The org whose leader lives in Florida despite the faux warnings? Only a fool would care about that corrupt orgnanization, right bni?
Nope. If republicans politicians are truly serious about gaining black votes, they need to go on black talk radio regularly. They are invited all the time but they choose not to. You are the fool that don’t think how this would benefit the repubs. Y’all keep saying that the dem ran cities are bad for blacks. There is the opportunity to state the case.

Nope. If republicans politicians are truly serious about gaining black votes, they need to go on black talk radio regularly. They are invited all the time but they choose not to. You are the fool that don’t think how this would benefit the repubs. Y’all keep saying that the dem ran cities are bad for blacks. There is the opportunity to state the case.
Do you have any statistics on how many independent or undecided black voters listen to black radio? (Of course you don’t, you don’t even know how many people in general listen to it)

You’re in your own little divisive world making no impact.

Again, nobody listens to black talk radio other than those that sit there and dutifully nod their heads with all the victimization stories that are told. And if Scott were to go on black talk radio, he be attacked and called an Uncle Tom for not buying into the black democrat view.
Does black talk radio ever talk about the problems in black society being because of black people or is it always someone else's fault or because of 'systemic racism" (which is a falsehood in itself).

Again, nobody listens to black talk radio other than those that sit there and dutifully nod their heads with all the victimization stories that are told. And if Scott were to go on black talk radio, he be attacked and called an Uncle Tom for not buying into the black democrat view.
Does black talk radio ever talk about the problems in black society being because of black people or is it always someone else's fault or because of 'systemic racism" (which is a falsehood in itself).
What you are doing is unvalueing, underestimating, and marginalizing black talk radio. Millions of people of all backgrounds, mostly black of course, listen everyday. Republicans, black republicans included, have done themselves and the party no good by refusing to go on black talk radio. They have always been invited on. The hosts of the black radio stations with respectfully ask them questions like no one else without calling them black traitors. However, after the interview, callers will call in to express their opinions one way or another.

That is the entire gist of black talk radio, has been for decades, to talk about every day issues along with black issues whether they are self inflicted or from racism. All morning long today on the Joe Madison show on Ch 126 on SiriusXM they talked about the urban violence. Someone brought up the possibility of influences gansta rap music.

has never appeared on black talk radio to discuss his platform and discuss black issues.

That is because Scott has rose above the victimhood of racism and is concerned about & addresses issues NOT as "Black issues" but as American issues.

You likely don't understand how racist it sounds to address things as "Black issues". Tim Scott understands it though. And that is from a man who HAS experienced racism, unlike you.

That is the entire gist of black talk radio, has been for decades, to talk about every day issues along with black issues whether they are self inflicted or from racism. All morning long today on the Joe Madison show on Ch 126 on SiriusXM they talked about the urban violence. Someone brought up the possibility of influences gansta rap music.
You typically listen to him all morning long? You have time to do that?

You typically listen to him all morning long? You have time to do that?
I either listen while I work. Or when I’m busy, and the best thing about the SiriuosXM app, is that you can catch shows you missed on On Demand later in the day.

That is because Scott has rose above the victimhood of racism and is concerned about & addresses issues NOT as "Black issues" but as American issues.

You likely don't understand how racist it sounds to address things as "Black issues". Tim Scott understands it though. And that is from a man who HAS experienced racism, unlike you.
That’s my point about the repubs need to go on black talk radio to reach the black audience directly and discuss ALL issues like the Ukraine war, the border, inflation etc. But you cannot leave out issues that specifically effect the black community. If y’all can’t see that then I don’t know what else to say about matter. This is the area where the Dems have had advantage for the past 50 years.

I’ve never said that I never experimented racism, which I have. I have been fortunate that I never had anything hold me back as far as education and employment.

That’s my point about the repubs need to go on black talk radio to reach the black audience directly and discuss ALL issues like the Ukraine war, the border, inflation etc. But you cannot leave out issues that specifically effect the black community. If y’all can’t see that then I don’t know what else to say about matter. This is the area where the Dems have had advantage for the past 50 years.
You mean the black audience that can afford Sirrius and has the time to sit around and listen to the same stuff day after day.

Quite elitist of you and your black 'leaders'.

You mean the black audience that can afford Sirrius and has the time to sit around and listen to the same stuff day after day.

Quite elitist of you and your black 'leaders'.
I guess you can say the same for the right wingers that can afford SiriusXM and listen to the “Patriot Channel” all day.

I guess you can say the same for the right wingers that can afford SiriusXM and listen to the “Patriot Channel” all day.
Never heard of it, but yes, sounds the same.

For that matter, I will say it about the white dem elites who watch the View and other such frivolous daytime shows.

What you are doing is unvalueing, underestimating, and marginalizing black talk radio. Millions of people of all backgrounds, mostly black of course, listen everyday. Republicans, black republicans included, have done themselves and the party no good by refusing to go on black talk radio. They have always been invited on. The hosts of the black radio stations with respectfully ask them questions like no one else without calling them black traitors. However, after the interview, callers will call in to express their opinions one way or another.

Millions of people don’t listen to black radio every day. Where are you getting these numbers? (You’re making them up)

Reactions: Boiler Buck

Here's a perfect example of why you shouldn't listen to black talk radio, and especially Joe Madison.

First, if you're going to go on a fake hunger strike, take it through to the end. If you're going to threaten to harm yourself to prove a point, then quit pussyfooting around and put your money where your mouth is. Don't give up when it gets tough. Apparently he wasn't that committed.

Second, I call your attention to the next to last paragraph, second to last sentence; "That Tim Scott is a traitor to his race"
(hmm.....sounds very much like someone we know on this board. I wonder where those ideas come from).

So, are you really gonna ask why Tim Scott doesn't go on black talk radio?

BAM!

I’ve never said that I never experimented racism, which I have. I have been fortunate that I never had anything hold me back as far as education and employment.
I'm calling BS. I don't have time to go find the post, but you fully admitted that in your 50+ years of life, you've never been the victim or subject of racism. Don't try to change your tune now. Own it.

The only racism you know is what you hear on black talk radio or what the whities on MSNBC tell you you should be upset about.

Of course, there was the incident where you inferred that your boys weren't getting more playing time on the basketball court because of their skin color. You sticking with that?

Bravo! And you wonder why dolts like BNI can’t stand the guy. You laid it out perfectly. The cult Dems like BNI who are perpetually victims can’t stand when somebody of color rises above it. Misery loves company and Scott isn’t miserable, hence him being hated.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
This is the area where the Dems have had advantage for the past 50 years.

Dems only advantage the last 70 years is buying votes with giveaways. PERIOD. The rest is just BS.

When the poor vote for these giveaways by voting D, they are saying yes to victimhood, yes to slavery, and yes to policies that rarely change things (excluding education loans, grants & daycare help) but keep them in their own misery they are saying yes, more of that please.

"Never experienced racism"......
Lol. Perhaps someone will look it up. That is exactly what you said. I won't look it up, because even if I do you will lie about it, or lie by saying you meant something different.

Last edited:
Here's a perfect example of why you shouldn't listen to black talk radio, and especially Joe Madison.

First, if you're going to go on a fake hunger strike, take it through to the end. If you're going to threaten to harm yourself to prove a point, then quit pussyfooting around and put your money where your mouth is. Don't give up when it gets tough. Apparently he wasn't that committed.

Second, I call your attention to the next to last paragraph, second to last sentence; "That Tim Scott is a traitor to his race"
(hmm.....sounds very much like someone we know on this board. I wonder where those ideas come from).

So, are you really gonna ask why Tim Scott doesn't go on black talk radio?

The hunger strike was about the Senate voting for the John Lewis Voting Rights bill. Joe Madison quit the hunger strike because Senate vote ended and the bill failed in the Senate. It's over. Therefore, no need to continue the hunger strike.

That is exactly why Tim Scott needs to go on black talk radio. He needs to state his case on why he votes the way he does. You know hearing it from the horses mouth as the saying goes. By his voting record and not going on black talk radio, Scott does not represent his South Carolina black constituents well at all.

That is exactly why Tim Scott needs to go on black talk radio. He needs to state his case on why he votes the way he does. You know hearing it from the horses mouth as the saying goes. By his voting record and not going on black talk radio, Scott does not represent his South Carolina black constituents well at all.

Scott is a R. Black talk radio not his voters.

Could they change?? If listeners are like you, they live off emotion, not facts. They appeal to victimhood, the opposite of Scotts message, and are likely going to vote for whomever has the most promises of giveaways. Thus, likely a waste of time for any R.

I'm calling BS. I don't have time to go find the post, but you fully admitted that in your 50+ years of life, you've never been the victim or subject of racism. Don't try to change your tune now. Own it.

The only racism you know is what you hear on black talk radio or what the whities on MSNBC tell you you should be upset about.

Of course, there was the incident where you inferred that your boys weren't getting more playing time on the basketball court because of their skin color. You sticking with that?
A while back we were talking about systemic racism, imagine that, and I said I never personally experienced racism as far as jobs. housing, employment etc. However, for the sake of argument that I never experienced racism of any kind systemic or other wise ever. I've seen blacks that have experienced racism. I have relatives that experienced it.

I was a student at Purdue when they burned a cross of the lawn of the Black Cultural Center and the black fraternity house of Alpha Phi Alpha. Therefore, all of the black students at Purdue at that time experienced racism. If that ain't racism, then I don't know what is. That incident did not stop us from attending Purdue but it was obviously a racial event. So, it doesn't matter if a black person experience racism personally or not. Racism still exist and someone is experiencing it somehow and somewhere.

I like how you all try to get a gotcha on BNI because we know you'd be too scared to say anything to a black person in real life. It's like your fun little pretend game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT