ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers v. Purdue Game Thread

WHY THE **** IS MORTON LEAVING SPENCER WHAT IN THE ACTUAL ****!!!!!

I AM SITTING HERE SCREAMING TO GET ON SPENCER AND SURE ENOUGH HE HITS THE 3

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
Painter is costing us the longer he keeps playing morton and furst in the starting lineup

morton wont even PRETEND to look at the basket. It is unbelievable.

I will NEVER forgive him for leaving their best and only good shooter in a 2 pt game for 3. He was so far off of him he may as well have sat down on the court

absolutely unbelievable the level of stupidity

I thought Edey had a chance to go up with the ball in the that last possession before the out of bounds. Oh well. Newman had a decent look.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
rutgers is the luckiest team in the world when they play us... morton just gives their best shooter a WIDE OPEN 3 in a game only a 3 beats us.

it is just unimaginable how stupid this team is and how unlucky it is, year in and year out
They reflect their coach. Just not prepared for tough games. Never improve as season goes on. Never adjusts. They will likely lose next two on the road. Gillis should start and Morton gets way too many minutes for Dennis Rodman offense.

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
rutgers is the luckiest team in the world when they play us... morton just gives their best shooter a WIDE OPEN 3 in a game only a 3 beats us.

it is just unimaginable how stupid this team is and how unlucky it is, year in and year out
We beat both your team and the stripes. Go RU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT