ADVERTISEMENT

Rondale to Atlanta

Outside of the $90mil in the first 2 years, the Falcons can walk away from years 3 and 4 for almost nothing. A pretty team friendly deal in the age of $45mil QBs.

Overall, I’m glad to have Rondale in Atlanta.
He already has made around $300m, I took this to be a 2 year $90m deal as well.

Outside of the $90mil in the first 2 years, the Falcons can walk away from years 3 and 4 for almost nothing. A pretty team friendly deal in the age of $45mil QBs.

Overall, I’m glad to have Rondale in Atlanta.
Same here. I grew up a Falcons fan, and the last couple of years haven't been fun. I think Rondale will be a good fit as a third receiver, and I can see them working in a few running plays for him as well.

Same here. I grew up a Falcons fan, and the last couple of years haven't been fun. I think Rondale will be a good fit as a third receiver, and I can see them working in a few running plays for him as well.
Yup. Just about as good of a fit as he could have stumbled into.

Reactions: RDUBoiler
Rondale should probably just switch to RB. Maybe just poor coaching, but he's just done absolutely nothing down the field.

Cardinals never used him right. It seemed like they would throw him a screen pass with no blockers and asked for him to do something with it.

A lot of people are down on cousins but his receivers usually post some nice stats

Is Cordarelle Patterson gone? Is so, they may be looking at Rondale to fill some of his role with gadget plays.
Yes. That said, Patterson almost never touched the ball last year so I’d hate for Rondale to come in and fill THAT role.

With Bijan Robinson and Allgeier in the backfield…He’s not going to get more than a touch or two in the run game which is fine. I think somebody willing to use him as a downfield receiver will like what they get. Arizona only threw screens to him with little blocking and little success.

If he stays healthy I think he can break out. That’s a big IF right now though as 2023 was the first time he made it through a year healthy. Would love to see it. I think he can be big time here.

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT