ADVERTISEMENT

Right wingers: Why do y’all want to remove Speaker Johnson?

You want to know how I know what his policies are? By what he DID while in office. The policies he enacted. You know, actions speak louder than words. That's why us smart people care more about what someone does vs what they say. Anyone can say anything. Democrats do all the time. You don't really know what they stand for until you see what they do. That's why I back Trump. His actions were astoundingly good.
You back Chump because you like drinking Flav-Or-Aid.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
You back Chump because you like drinking Flav-Or-Aid.
You back Crow even though he calls adult male blacks "boy". That would be you, right?

Is there any racist thing Crow could say that would make you leave the dem plantation? How about if he uses the n-word, like the smartest man he knows?

No, I back Trump because I have a brain capable of processing reality and detecting bullshit.
That’s my point. Since you have a brain capable of processing reality and detecting BS like you say you do, then why do you back Chump?

That’s my point. Since you have a brain capable of processing reality and detecting BS like you say you do, then why do you back Chump?
Because most stuff out there against him is bullshit, and you obviously can't see that. Even when it's smacking you in the face.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT