ADVERTISEMENT

Rhule

HUD628

Senior
Apr 11, 2007
Walters got ripped on this board for bringing up a lack of NIL. Why do you suppose he went public with that complaint?

Rhule goes public with dollar amounts he needs for a QB, and wouldn’t you know it, he’s about to flip the #1 recruit in the nation from Georgia to Nebraska. May get McCord too, which doesn’t make a ton of sense to me, but that’s the word.

Coach Walters, keep talking publicly about stuff like this that’s not up to par please.

Reactions: Akerphin
Walters got ripped on this board for bringing up a lack of NIL. Why do you suppose he went public with that complaint?

Rhule goes public with dollar amounts he needs for a QB, and wouldn’t you know it, he’s about to flip the #1 recruit in the nation from Georgia to Nebraska. May get McCord too, which doesn’t make a ton of sense to me, but that’s the word.

Coach Walters, keep talking publicly about stuff like this that’s not up to par please.
Raiola is a legacy and would have committed to Nebraska a year ago if it wasn’t for Frosty having too many margs and blowing off his in home visit.

Raiola is a legacy and would have committed to Nebraska a year ago if it wasn’t for Frosty having too many margs and blowing off his in home visit.
Well he didn’t, and has been committed to Georgia for some time now. Rhule goes to a press conference and says he needs $2 million to get a QB and now he’s about to get 2 extremely high profile QBs. Walters said what he said and then it was reported that there was a bump in NIL funds. Keep talking about it.

Well he didn’t, and has been committed to Georgia for some time now. Rhule goes to a press conference and says he needs $2 million to get a QB and now he’s about to get 2 extremely high profile QBs. Walters said what he said and then it was reported that there was a bump in NIL funds. Keep talking about it.
Point is they didn’t outbid Georgia with NIL money for Raiola. He grew up wanting to play where his dad played.

I get all of this but find it hard to believe that it’s just a coincidence that all of this goes down just after his money comments.

Reactions: pboiler18
Maybe he bought McCord.
Latest says they offered McCord a payday. The Raiola stuff popped up and they went quiet. They then offered Raiola double and it looks like they will snag him.

Mc Cords offer is said to have dropped significantly dollar wise and he’s got his hand back out looking.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Wasn't Rhule the one who said they wanted to develop all of their QB's "in house"? HUD, I'm assuming when you mentioned he named how much he needed for a QB that's based on his earlier comment that in todays NIL reality, a good QB would run 1-2 million, a great one 7-8 million?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT