ADVERTISEMENT

Ranking Purdue's 2024 class

My comment was strictly about the sunny mid-south weather that RDU will be leaving behind.

But now that you mention it, Boston has a history of blatant racism involving busing and so forth - not that RDU is necessarily going to be in Boston.

As quasi-farmers, how would your aunt and uncle be in a position to observe blatant racism opening exhibited?
You are right about Boston. Tons of stories from black athletes relating there.
They would be in a position to observe because they have eyes and ears. ;)
As a quasi-fan how would you be in a position to question anyone elses racial experiences?
Not that it's any of your business, but they adopted a african american child 40 years ago, so they are kinda, you know, sensitive to such things.
But thanks for questioning the integrity of someone you've never met. And probably couldn't live up to.
From that lame ass question I guess you are stating your feelings on that subject.

Last edited:
They would be in a position to observe because they have eyes and ears. ;)
As a quasi-fan how would you be in a position to question anyone elses racial experiences?
Not that it's any of your business, but they adopted a african american child 40 years ago, so they are kinda, you know, sensitive to such things.
But thanks for questioning the integrity of someone you've never met. And probably couldn't live up to.
From that lame ass question I guess you are stating your feelings on that subject.
I can tell you exerted a lot of your mental energy to make your reply extra snarky, which you probably enjoy, but you greatly overreacted to my question.

I have lived near the Blue Ridge for decades. I was simply wondering what your relatives experienced that I have not observed, to cause them to move because of 'blatant racism openly exhibited'.

Reactions: Boilerfanatic1981
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT