ADVERTISEMENT

Putting things in perspective......

Problem is that we showed once again we don’t have what it takes to hang a banner.

All these moral victories people are talking about is insane. We embarrassed ourselves on the National stage and were completely outclassed.

Our guys didn’t belong on the court with UConn and it showed. You could tell UConn felt that way too.

I bet UConn was just laughing when they saw the caliber of players they were getting ready to humiliate.
You created an account to post that? You need to talk to someone other than a message board.

Problem is that we showed once again we don’t have what it takes to hang a banner.

All these moral victories people are talking about is insane. We embarrassed ourselves on the National stage and were completely outclassed.

Our guys didn’t belong on the court with UConn and it showed. You could tell UConn felt that way too.

I bet UConn was just laughing when they saw the caliber of players they were getting ready to humiliate.
Lol we lost by the same spread as any other team in the tournament the last two years. All 12 teams lost by 14 or more.

How's that embarrassing?

Reactions: BBG and Ajas0810
It’s embarrassing because your guards couldn’t get a shot up.

It’s embarrassing because players were celebrating being down 2 points in the first half like they just won the game.

Embarrassing that you have zero banners. Embarrassing because Fletcher Loyer couldn’t start on a high school team.

Embarrassing that Zach Edey tried to play a victim and said everybody thought they knew who we were and we are f*****g winners. (That aged well Zach).

Actually you are proven losers and now this clown is ok with it because you lost by the same amount as everyone else.

Everyone is “so proud” yet just got absolutely embarrassed on national TV.

Losers mentality from a school that has never known how to win.
I personally thought they had a great year looking back on it. Initially I was a bit upset. Then I realized what I got to experience with my kids and wife watching the past year. They did a great job and I’m proud to be a boilermaker.

However, you are honestly one of the biggest losers I have ever ran into online. And that’s saying A LOT. But I understand why you are this way. Your whole life is probably a joke and didn’t end up how you wanted it to be. Now you’re on a Purdue board after we played in the national championship game trying to convince yourself that it was just an “off decade” for IU. Your copium levels are off the charts. You’ll try to remind everyone that your school is a “blue blood” , “banners”, and “illustrious history” etc, but what you fail to realize is that no one cares. You aren’t relevant. M’Bako ( I don’t know if that’s how you spell it cause honestly it’s not worth the time) and Renew ( apply the same rule as stated above) aren’t going to “save” your program. I don’t think you understand exactly how god awful your team was. It’s sad to see, but not quite as sad as seeing an IU fan over here barking on the free message boards of Purdue after we played in the national championship. Pathetic, but it’s what I’ve come to expect.

Haha an off decade vs an off existence. Hey bud, newsflash, you lost. You played and got embarrassed. IU won 5. You’ve never won anything.

So congrats on that experience of losing, boy what a remarkable experience, losing.

What’s sad is how proud everyone is of losing. You took the time to write me back and display how proud you are of that loss.

It just keeps getting better, please tell me more.

Tell me about all your losses while we were hanging banners too!

I bet you can’t wait to experience losing all over again next

You’ll try to remind everyone that your school is a “blue blood” , “banners”, and “illustrious history” etc, but what you fail to realize is that no one cares. NO ONE CARES

Well you are replying at 0230 in the morning. You clearly care.

And it’s ok to care, at least that shows you want a banner. I mean you will never get one following this team but I respect that you still want one.

Tell you what, give me your number and I’ll take you to an IU game. I will let you stare at our banners for about 2 minutes. But then you will have to leave, I’m only giving you two minutes.

I’m sorry but I can’t have you staring at our banners for any longer than that but at least you will know what one looks like.

Deal?
You’ll try to remind everyone that your school is a “blue blood” , “banners”, and “illustrious history” etc, but what you fail to realize is that no one cares. NO ONE CARES ;-)

You’ll try to remind everyone that your school is a “blue blood” , “banners”, and “illustrious history” etc, but what you fail to realize is that no one cares. NO ONE CARES
This is what really gets the loosiers. They can't stand how not only no one cares or considers them a "blue blood", but also how their program is in shambles and is likely the new "Rutgers" of the B1G.

At this point they will be lucky to get 5 players to play for them next season let alone a whole team.

What also cracks me up is this low-iq'd moron thinks he is mocking us for PLAYING IN THE NATIONAL TITLE GAME. Win or Lose it is the spot every program wants to be in and we will be there again likely in short order.

We heard the same nonsense from them when Carsen was here.. then again with Ivey and the same with Zach. Yet here we were...... again........ in a place they wish they were in.

I really don't blame their jealousy though, compared to the state of both programs with ours heading in the right direction and theirs ..well.. being a bottom feeder that literally cannot pay players to play on... I'd be jealous too.

We need a new rival.. little sister u has fallen so far that they aren't it anymore. They are simply that annoying little cousin that you are forced to interact with and then bitch slap them around because they won't shut up.

Most of those banners are older than their people who post on here.
and are higher than their cognitive index scores. Imagine if you will, a world where you care about a perspective from most IU fans. I'm reminded of my youth where a teacher would call upon someone to read out loud (a requisite for phonics) and you quietly hopeful that she would give Billy a very short paragraph with short words to read.

Backalley schooled you.
Nah you know who has schooled you and IU?

Purdue, Illinois, Rutgers, Nebraska, Northwestern, Iowa, and Penn State. You can’t even beat mid majors by double digits with 5 stars that you bought—probably should ask for your NIL money back.

You can’t even beat a decent team out of non conference and on those off years you do actually make the tournament, you get blown out.

Reactions: BBG
Well you are replying at 0230 in the morning. You clearly care.

And it’s ok to care, at least that shows you want a banner. I mean you will never get one following this team but I respect that you still want one.

Tell you what, give me your number and I’ll take you to an IU game. I will let you stare at our banners for about 2 minutes. But then you will have to leave, I’m only giving you two minutes.

I’m sorry but I can’t have you staring at our banners for any longer than that but at least you will know what one looks like.

Deal?
Lol it’s cute you guys put those 5 little stars on the shorts like you’re still relevant. I think Minnesota football should do the same for the championships from the 50s too!

Reactions: BBG and TMA62

You joined this board yesterday. Enough said.

Haha an off decade vs an off existence. Hey bud, newsflash, you lost. You played and got embarrassed. IU won 5. You’ve never won anything.

So congrats on that experience of losing, boy what a remarkable experience, losing.

What’s sad is how proud everyone is of losing. You took the time to write me back and display how proud you are of that loss.

It just keeps getting better, please tell me more.

Tell me about all your losses while we were hanging banners too!

I bet you can’t wait to experience losing all over again next year.
You joined this board yesterday. Pathetic.

Sad

Reactions: BBG
This is what really gets the loosiers. They can't stand how not only no one cares or considers them a "blue blood", but also how their program is in shambles and is likely the new "Rutgers" of the B1G.

At this point they will be lucky to get 5 players to play for them next season let alone a whole team.

What also cracks me up is this low-iq'd moron thinks he is mocking us for PLAYING IN THE NATIONAL TITLE GAME. Win or Lose it is the spot every program wants to be in and we will be there again likely in short order.

We heard the same nonsense from them when Carsen was here.. then again with Ivey and the same with Zach. Yet here we were...... again........ in a place they wish they were in.

I really don't blame their jealousy though, compared to the state of both programs with ours heading in the right direction and theirs ..well.. being a bottom feeder that literally cannot pay players to play on... I'd be jealous too.

We need a new rival.. little sister u has fallen so far that they aren't it anymore. They are simply that annoying little cousin that you are forced to interact with and then bitch slap them around because they won't shut up.
This is kind of disrespectful of Rutgers. They are clearly a better program than iu.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT