ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue WBB vs. Texas A&M THREAD

Katie Gearlds calls timeout after Texas A&M makes it an 8-0 run in less than two minutes. Janiah Barker already has five points.

GREAT first half by Harper - 10/6 against these talented posts. Maybe she’s not the liability some “expert” on the board said she was this summer 😂
I said she is not consistent and some games she disappeared and Learn and Woltman outplayed her by a pretty significant margin. The facts bear that out. If she can be a double digit scorer and get 5 or more rebounds every game this year she will be VASTLY improved and it will go a long way to getting us to 18+ wins.

Last edited:
Reactions: HoopDad317
Nice first half. Up 38-27. Getting beat pretty badly on the boards but hanging in there against a taller team.
The VERY low turnovers of only 6 halfway through the 3rd makes up for getting killed on the boards and the fact A&M is finding the rim to be the size of a tea cup. Ellis is killing A&M in the 3rd with 12 points in 6 minutes. Jones is playing MUCH better this game as well.

I said she is not consistent and some games she disappeared and Learn and Woltman outplayed her by a pretty significant margin. The facts bear that out. If she can be a double digit scorer and get 5 or more rebounds a game this year she will be VASTLY improved and it will go a long way to getting us to 18+ wins.

Do you do ANY research before spouting off at the mouth? She literally averaged 10/4 last year. Oh wow 2 more rebounds is really going to make a huge difference for us. Get a grip.

You said Ava and Rickie were bigger losses… 😂😂😂😂. You are so embarrassing

Do you do ANY research before spouting off at the mouth? She literally averaged 10/4 last year. Oh wow 2 more rebounds is really going to make a huge difference for us. Get a grip.

You said Ava and Rickie were bigger losses… 😂😂😂😂. You are so embarrassing
Do you really need me to break it down for you game by game which games she only showed up versus which ones she showed out? I said L&W could be big losses, because they usually picked it up when Harper didn't play well. I actually have the stats here somewhere showing that about half the games Harper was outplayed by L&W combined. I will post them if you need spanked in public that badly.

Do you really need me to break it down for you game by game which games she only showed up versus which ones she showed out? I said L&W could be big losses, because they usually picked it up when Harper didn't play well. I actually have the stats here somewhere showing that about half the games Harper was outplayed by L&W combined. I will post them if you need spanked in public that badly.
😂😂😂😂

You always continue to amuse. 2 division 1 post players combined outplayed 1 in a couple games - wow! You’re so wise!!

Obviously it’s difficult to predict a freshman going off for 20 pts in her 3rd collegiate game and also how much a key vet will be able to contribute coming off an injury - so these little early season prediction contests a poster on this board is (desperately?) trying to use to gain intellectual superiority (that they have yet to ever do?? 😂 ) is super silly.

Great win - thrilled to see Spider do this against a good or at least highly competitive SEC team. Loved the production from Harper down low. Not surprised MA struggled with a nightmare matchup wirh Barker. Glad to see a super senior Ellis come up big offensively. On to the next. I’d we play like this the next two games - I think we will beat Florida and GA. MA will have much better matchups in both games. Can spider become a consistent force and can smith shake off this injury and produce. If both can - good things will happen for us. 🥂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT