ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs. Texas Tech overview

PJ had a great game vs Butler; maybe best I've ever seen him play. But ... I think Nojel has to be ready to play extended minutes Friday night to defend one of ttu's taller guards if PJ has trouble with them. I love how he gets in the player he's guarding's head. It's not long before they are pushing him away trying to get open ... as happened vs Penn State.

TT isn't a great shooting or offensive team. I think our defenses are comparable. Force the ball outside and limit drives and we should be ok. Hit at our normal offensive percentage and I think we win going away.
I recorded both games TT played against Florida and Steven Austin why I booked my hotel till Sunday. Remember this they have to play defense too they will not be use to playing against a offense that runs so many sets that soon they will get tired as athletic as they are. Not a good 3 point shooting team or FT shooting team. Purdue has faced athletes all season and managed to win many of those games I see no difference in this game. This team is good by to me there defense after watching both games not as good as illinois is they just more athletic than illinois that is all and we did a pretty good job against their full court pressure. It will be a good game but TT gotta play purdue to and I’m sure they not overlooking us either. The team will be ready take away they straight line driving contain their best player and my son is definitely up to that task I feel in my gut we play Sunday. They got enough pieces to win this game I have faith in this team.

I recorded both games TT played against Florida and Steven Austin why I booked my hotel till Sunday. Remember this they have to play defense too they will not be use to playing against a offense that runs so many sets that soon they will get tired as athletic as they are. Not a good 3 point shooting team or FT shooting team. Purdue has faced athletes all season and managed to win many of those games I see no difference in this game. This team is good by to me there defense after watching both games not as good as illinois is they just more athletic than illinois that is all and we did a pretty good job against their full court pressure. It will be a good game but TT gotta play purdue to and I’m sure they not overlooking us either. The team will be ready take away they straight line driving contain their best player and my son is definitely up to that task I feel in my gut we play Sunday. They got enough pieces to win this game I have faith in this team.
I have faith too and if you have read much on this...you know in my many posts I think Nojel could be crucial in this contest! I don't say that to flatter you. I say that because I really think he could be very crucial in containing the dribble of Evans...or removing a different scorer...but think they go as Evans goes in my very limited viewings....

Reactions: Chauncey1986
Treed, we need a big game from Nojel. I am saying prayers for him. Winning this game would be huge for him, Painter and Purdue's program. I hope for the best.

Enjoy Boston, there are some great Italian restaurants on Hanover St in the North End. Giacomo's is a favorite of mine. Also, don't forget to try Legal Seafood.

The North End is very close to the arena.

Treed, we need a big game from Nojel. I am saying prayers for him. Winning this game would be huge for him, Painter and Purdue's program. I hope for the best.

Enjoy Boston, there are some great Italian restaurants on Hanover St in the North End. Giacomo's is a favorite of mine. Also, don't forget to try Legal Seafood.

The North End is very close to the arena.
My baby is ready for the challenge he’s built for games like this and he has been instructed by me to do all he can to help win this game. He got his game face on and ready to give his all for the team.

I have faith too and if you have read much on this...you know in my many posts I think Nojel could be crucial in this contest! I don't say that to flatter you. I say that because I really think he could be very crucial in containing the dribble of Evans...or removing a different scorer...but think they go as Evans goes in my very limited viewings....
I’m with you Big stage bright lights it’s his time to step up in a big way. Evans is a quicker version of tony Carr they go as he go. He contain his dribble penetration make it hard on him getting into the lane than it could make a long night for evens. Nojel is taller just a big and quicker so Evans won’t just be able to just move him. He stay solid we win I no this he is ready to do his part

I’m with you Big stage bright lights it’s his time to step up in a big way. Evans is a quicker version of tony Carr they go as he go. He contain his dribble penetration make it hard on him getting into the lane than it could make a long night for evens. Nojel is taller just a big and quicker so Evans won’t just be able to just move him. He stay solid we win I no this he is ready to do his part
God watch over you and your son. I’m hopeful he has a great weekend!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT