ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs Arizona on Peacock only?!

You should, yes - most Xfinity/Comcast cable packages include Peacock.

Disclaimer - check your local listings and the fine print in your cable subscription. :)

I get it "free" through June of 2025 due to my internet speed meeting whatever threshold Xfinity/Comcast decided on.

I am also retired & on fixed income. I will watch.

Where I draw the line is actually going to the game for my wife and I likely a $200+ deal with tickets, parking and going out to eat. I miss that too. But on top of Christmas doesn't fit the Bidenomics budget this year. lol

But by all means get at least the free trial and have a great time at home watching the game with family or friends. ENJOY the game! Boiler Up.
My money guy just called, the stock market went out of its mind lately, I pulled back a bit and took some money. Might pay the $6 to watch the game. It’s funny, people will say fixed budget but have no problem blowing $150 or so on a mediocre dinner with the wife. As I grow older the days of fretting over a couple bucks are over, enjoy yourself, ain’t no way I’m missing this game over $6.

My money guy just called, the stock market went out of its mind lately, I pulled back a bit and took some money. Might pay the $6 to watch the game. It’s funny, people will say fixed budget but have no problem blowing $150 or so on a mediocre dinner with the wife. As I grow older the days of fretting over a couple bucks are over, enjoy yourself, ain’t no way I’m missing this game over $6.

History shows market always does best when we have divided government....but took awhile. Glad it's here, got my statement yesterday and it went way up. Love it.

Not missing either, but Dad has subscription and lives 2 miles away. Fun watching a game with him. Even @ 89 he still gets fired up. lol

Btw.....no dinner is mediocre shared with a beautiful wife. 😎

Does anyone know how long it takes for replays to show up on Peacock? Possible to watch in “catch up” mode, starting from the beginning when the game is partway done?

I do wish the game was on CBS instead. I have to believe the number of viewers is way higher there than Peacock? I could be wrong...
I don't have CBS, I do already have peacock though. When games are on CBS I have to stream them on my PC using a third party site.

Does anyone know how long it takes for replays to show up on Peacock? Possible to watch in “catch up” mode, starting from the beginning when the game is partway done?
Not sure about your first question. Once the game starts, I know you can pause it and don't need to watch it live.

You can't get CBS on an antenna?
Yes if I had an antenna, I just moved and it got lost in the shuffle haha. I haven't been in a hurry to replace it since every game is stream-able online if you don't mind navigating some pop-ups

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT