ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v. Cincinnati Game Thread (NCAA Midwest)

30 years of following Purdue basketball and we've never been good getting the ball inbounds

Nice sequence there.

Turnover... bucket... foul.

Stop with the "...and 1" opportunities, please. Ugh.

Originally posted by boiler-deuce:

Originally posted by BBG:

Originally posted by BoilerNGold013:

If we loss, this is all on Stephens. Guys are playing their asses off and he can't hit the ocean from beach!! The defense is given our "best" shooter open looks and they aren't close. He needs to run back to West Lafayette. This is horrific.

If we lose its not just because of KS. Give it a rest because we wouldn't be here is it was for him. The shots are not falling but they aren't terrible shot selections.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
True! It will be on Painter for playing KS way to much.
No.....it's not.

Originally posted by BoilerNGold013:

If we loss, this is all on Stephens. Guys are playing their asses off and he can't hit the ocean from beach!! The defense is given our "best" shooter open looks and they aren't close. He needs to run back to West Lafayette. This is horrific.

If we lose its not just because of KS. Give it a rest because we wouldn't be here is it was for him. The shots are not falling but they aren't terrible shot selections.

True! It will be on Painter for playing KS way to much.
No.....it's not.
Yeah. It will be pure happenstance. Just wacky bad luck.

Thanks for taking that last timeout to let them set up some sort of play

Gotta finish the FT's.....tough break for JO. hmph.....let this one get away potentially.

Ok, Boilers....come out strong for OT.

We have turned around the defense but execution with the ball is painful. Can't handle pressure, can't make FTs hope it doesn't cost us the game.

Our D has evaporated since the 7 point lead with 45 seconds to go. How does a team blow that lead?

Our D has evaporated since the 7 point lead with 45 seconds to go. How does a team blow that lead?
a three....a turnover and 3-pt play....and miss a couple FT's.....pretty simple.

But what every MP drew up did not work ....They did not have any TO....Make them have to rush to get a shot up rather then allow their coach a chance to draw something up

I have never seen so many brick 3 point shots thrown up in a Division 1 game

This game makes me want to never watch Purdue basketball again. I cant take it anymore. I still will though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT