ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction for Southern game

MichaelRR

Redshirt Freshman
Mar 17, 2022
I believe we will have a pretty easy time of it, winning by at least 12 and probably in the 20s. Not much to see in these types of games and its difficult to really get anything positive or negative from them as far as team development because even playing sloppy ball we should win big. Things I will be looking at are Assists, Turnovers, Rebounding and are the shots coming in the flow of the offense or from too much one on one play.

Crazy call here. I think CKG takes this game to send a message. Calling Spider and Stevenson in the lineup for JT and Jayla.

Purdue by 31.
I agree, that is crazy. ;) Our offense ground to a halt when JT went to the bench. I am sure KG is enough of a coach not to take our best player and the motor that runs the engine off the floor to start, even in a cupcake game. Now, sit Smith and Madison, I could easily see that.

Last edited:
Crazy call here. I think CKG takes this game to send a message. Calling Spider and Stevenson in the lineup for JT and Jayla.

Purdue by 31.
Half crazy, as Stevenson started for Smith who DNP. Stevenson stepped up and the longer the game went on the better she got. She was our leading scorer in the second half. Jones was once again WAY out of control and did more harm than good in the time she got IMHO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT