ADVERTISEMENT

Police trying a new tactic in public relations?

It really makes you wonder what kind of training these cops have. To not understand that you can't pass out religious material while performing your job is ludicrous.

Something tells me this cop isn't very bright.

Originally posted by BoilerGrad02:
It really makes you wonder what kind of training these cops have. To not understand that you can't pass out religious material while performing your job is ludicrous.

Something tells me this cop isn't very bright.
I suspect this is one of those things that is not part of their training simply because no one would ever anticipate that a cop would even contemplate doing something like this. As you said, something tells me this cop isn't very bright--and you can't always train stupidity out of someone.

Originally posted by TheCainer:
I'm not sure what I would do if I had this happen to me. This just seems to be something I might expect in a southern state and not Indiana.
I would so gladly settle for a police officer preaching to me after a legit stop than some of other actions I have gotten from them over the years often for non-existent infractions.

Come now. You don't expect folks who vote for Mike Delph to be perfectly fine with this sort of thing? Speaking of Delph, has anyone checked in on him after the Supreme Court's inaction this week?

It is rather funny that Lucas Oil's rant about minorities, specifically religious minorities, breaks the same day as this grotesque revelation. It really puts the situation into perspective.

Of course, the state patrolman will be put back into service. Now, he has chip on his shoulder.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT