ADVERTISEMENT

Perfect form

Thanks I forwarded that on. So his dad was a shooter prior to playing PG in college and mom played the 2. Braden looks good, but one thing he does that you don't teach and yet understand is his "sway" to the side on his shot away from the D sometimes. I hope his shot is on tomorrow night in a big way and then EVERYBODY strokes it Monday...assuming Purdue plays as expected tomorrow night.

Thanks I forwarded that on. So his dad was a shooter prior to playing PG in college and mom played the 2. Braden looks good, but one thing he does that you don't teach and yet understand is his "sway" to the side on his shot away from the D sometimes. I hope his shot is on tomorrow night in a big way and then EVERYBODY strokes it Monday...assuming Purdue plays as expected tomorrow night.
Are you bringing up .... oh hell ... I am afraid ... are you bringing up... "Basketball IQ?"

LETTTTTS GOOOOO

Are you bringing up .... oh hell ... I am afraid ... are you bringing up... "Basketball IQ?"
It is REAL and it isn't a perfect correlation with intelligence at all, but it is real. There are those that see and process things quicker than others and see a few frames before something happens. Those people are correct more often than not. I never really read the threads on it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT