ADVERTISEMENT

Can you imagine Paint walking to midcourt to spew on Clingan

Do Dah Day

All-American
Nov 8, 2015
436297011_7341178055968066_820682049284163008_n.jpg

Last edited:
When you're making a post, there is a little image icon in the editor...if you paste the link in there instead of the message it will make the image appear.

436297011_7341178055968066_820682049284163008_n.jpg
No , he doesn't even spew at the refs, do wonder what was said

He pointed to Edey and said "what the f*** was that?" regarding the screen. He pretended to be talking to the ref but made a beeline for Edey.
now I remember, that's the one where Gene Steratore said it was a good screen afterwards

Painter isn't a saint especially in his younger years. He got into it with Brandon Dawson during a game played at Mich St. So yes Painter has jawed at players during games.

Purdue had travel problems due to weather getting to Mich st for the game so got little sleep the night before the game so everyone was already cranky. Dawson claimed he was talking crap to only the Purdue players and not Painter but to paraphrase Painter said something along the lines of "I am not going to let that asshole shit talk me!" I think it was Robbie's 5th year?

But yes Painter has never been anywhere close to the consistent psycho that Hurley has shown to be toward refs, opposing fans or opposing players.

Reactions: Schnelk
Not to mention the stepping on court and pushing his own player. I don't think I've ever seen that during a game before.
That is an automatic technical, two shots and the ball out of bounds. Step on the floor and grab or shove an opposing player, two techs and an automatic ejection. Was officiating an 8th grade game many years ago. Coach already had one tech from earlier in the game, after one of his players was fouled pretty hard, hits his free throws, right after they bring the ball in and the player who committed the hard foul was bringing the ball up the court, the coach walks right out on the court and hard fouls him. My buddy who was the other official, not only pitches his, he forfeits the game. They were up 15 or so in the third quarter. He told me later if he didn’t already have a tech, he may have just ejected him and let the game finish.

That is an automatic technical, two shots and the ball out of bounds. Step on the floor and grab or shove an opposing player, two techs and an automatic ejection. Was officiating an 8th grade game many years ago. Coach already had one tech from earlier in the game, after one of his players was fouled pretty hard, hits his free throws, right after they bring the ball in and the player who committed the hard foul was bringing the ball up the court, the coach walks right out on the court and hard fouls him. My buddy who was the other official, not only pitches his, he forfeits the game. They were up 15 or so in the third quarter. He told me later if he didn’t already have a tech, he may have just ejected him and let the game finish.
Definitely should have been a technical foul.

Reactions: Schnelk
Hurley is borderline psycho. I could not believe how he just entered onto the floor during live game action. The refs should have not allowed this. The clapback at Edey after a free throw - really? What a jerk - I don't care how successful he has been, I am glad he isn't our coach!

First rate jackass.
Everyone's talking dynasty with him and hard to argue with recent run.....but I could easily see it going the other way with his lack of self control.

They are doing an entire roster reset next year, and if things go south I could his spazz personality getting him into trouble if he throws a big enough tantrum.

What I would have given to see Edey stop, turn, and take a big step toward him--not to do anything more than this. We would have had a clean up on aisle 5 from Hurley losing control of his bodily functions.

Painter isn't a saint especially in his younger years. He got into it with Brandon Dawson during a game played at Mich St. So yes Painter has jawed at players during games.

Purdue had travel problems due to weather getting to Mich st for the game so got little sleep the night before the game so everyone was already cranky. Dawson claimed he was talking crap to only the Purdue players and not Painter but to paraphrase Painter said something along the lines of "I am not going to let that asshole shit talk me!" I think it was Robbie's 5th year?

But yes Painter has never been anywhere close to the consistent psycho that Hurley has shown to be toward refs, opposing fans or opposing players.
Dawson initiated that not cmp.

But yes Painter has never been anywhere close to the consistent psycho that Hurley has shown to be toward refs, opposing fans or opposing players. As the Fourth of July approaches, I found a treasure trove of vibrant stock photos capturing the spirit of patriotism and celebration. From fireworks lighting up the night sky to flags waving proudly in the breeze and joyful depositphotos.com/photos/happy-fourth-of-july.html gatherings with friends and family, these images encapsulate the essence of America's Independence Day. Each photo is a reminder of the values of freedom, unity, and pride that define this special occasion.
Very nice players!

Dawson initiated that not cmp.
As I remember it, toward the end of that game there was a whistle when Dawson had the ball in his hands about 6 feet from Painter. He threw a 2 handed chest pass right at Painter in a taunting manner (MSU was up big). Painter caught it, but had this look on his face of "really?" Who knows what-if anything-was said by anyone leading up to that, but it was a real crappy move from Dawson.

Reactions: BoilerNGold013
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT