ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State vs Wisconsin VB

Sorry - didn’t see you had started a thread.
I think we were starting threads simultaneously!
I was rooting for Penn State, but now we have to beat Wisconsin in Holloway on Friday to keep pace with them (after we hopefully take care of business tomorrow against Michigan State.)

Reactions: JeffBoiler
Amen to this! I always worry about a letdown after a big win. Right as rain, my friend - Purdue HAS to get past MSU first, and not look ahead. Ours is a young team, & Penn State has veterans and transfer setter Podraza, so our sweep of them is huge. But can’t let up - tomorrow will be another test for sure. Boiler Up!

Reactions: Boilermb
Amen to this! I always worry about a letdown after a big win. Right as rain, my friend - Purdue HAS to get past MSU first, and not look ahead. Ours is a young team, & Penn State has veterans and transfer setter Podraza, so our sweep of them is huge. But can’t let up - tomorrow will be another test for sure. Boiler Up!
We play 3 times in Holloway Gymnasium this week, then finish the conference with 2 games on the road.

I guess with PSU winning, it makes Purdue’s sweep of them look that much better, but, will make it that more tougher on Purdue to maintain 3rd in the standings, FWTW.

Second set was crazy - Penn State up 24-18, then Wisconsin rattles of six straight points to tie - looked like they'd have a set point but a review reversed an out call on a Penn State kill. Some unbelievable digs on both sides for seemingly 10 minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT