ADVERTISEMENT

OT: DAMN!!!

Do Dah Day

All-American
Nov 8, 2015
NBA assists leader Tyrese Haliburton had a career-high 20 without a turnover and scored 21 points to help the Indiana Pacers hold off the Chicago Bulls 120-104 on Thursday night.

Wonder how many Iowa State posters complained about the 2 star recruit from Appleton Wisconsin with no other big time offers??

Reactions: pboiler18
it's amazing how some guys know how to win. and some never learn it.
I talk every day with a Detroit Pistons fan and we both agree we'd take the Pistons team (minus point guards) over the Pacers team every day. And their point guard is 6'8" with an unstoppable offensive game and probable all star games in his future.
But the Pacers are .500 and in the playoff hunt and the Pistons have lost 28 in row.

I gave up on the NBA, NFL, and MLB when they went woke and turn their back on God, Country, and a majority of their fans. Would love nothing more than ratings to fall year after year.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Holy **** I get the fans and maybe even country (ok, not really) but GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damnnnnnnnn
Just how did they do that anyway?
Oops, never mind. I've got to block anyone that says "woke" on their post un-provoked.

I doubt people who don’t like woke even know what it stands for! Both the NBA and MLB are very global oriented! Many of their players come from outside the U.S. even the NfL is globally oriented! Woke is more than just being progressive and liberal. A part of being woke includes globalization

Holy **** I get the fans and maybe even country (ok, not really) but GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damnnnnnnnn
Just how did they do that anyway?
Oops, never mind. I've got to block anyone that says "woke" on their post un-provoked.
Ayyy- friggin’ - MEN

Go prosletize at the GD board, please…

I gave up on the NBA, NFL, and MLB when they went woke and turn their back on God, Country, and a majority of their fans. Would love nothing more than ratings to fall year after year.
Lol. NFL ratings are absolutely crushing it…Americans can’t get enough of it. NBA and MLB teams printing money…even when viewership is down. I think they’re just fine.

Wonder if it’s due to all that betting that keeps getting pushed on fans? Wonder if we will see in 10 years a “30 for 30” on why Americans have a sports gambling addiction 😂

Reactions: Schnelk
and why would i give a shat? The point is that I won't see his idiocy any more. Not that it would anger him. Clueless much?
Speaking of clueless, can you define what woke actually means? Just so the rest of us can understand where you’re coming from?

Are you against globalization and want US professional sports to be isolationist? And the NBA should stop drafting all those European players? Are you against the NFL playing games outside of the U.S.? Are you against MLB using so many players from countries other than the U.S. and conducting international drafts?

Because part of being WOKE is being globalist and incorporating globalism and accepting other cultures! Being woke incorporates so much more than being a progressive liberal. Woke is also having a world bank and one currency like the bit coin, and using German banks to do your financing for you! Many conservative embrace many aspects of woke as it refers to economics and finance!

Painter is very WOKE as he is constantly offering Purdue scholarships to players who are not U.S. citizens. Hmmm, it seems Berg and Edey may disagree with you.

So what part of woke do you not like? So we can be sure not to talk about it?

Speaking of clueless, can you define what woke actually means? Just so the rest of us can understand where you’re coming from?

Are you against globalization and want US professional sports to be isolationist? And the NBA should stop drafting all those European players? Are you against the NFL playing games outside of the U.S.? Are you against MLB using so many players from countries other than the U.S. and conducting international drafts?

Because part of being WOKE is being globalist and incorporating globalism and accepting other cultures! Being woke incorporates so much more than being a progressive liberal. Woke is also having a world bank and one currency like the bit coin, and using German banks to do your financing for you! Many conservative embrace many aspects of woke as it refers to economics and finance!

Painter is very WOKE as he is constantly offering Purdue scholarships to players who are not U.S. citizens. Hmmm, it seems Berg and Edey may disagree with you.

So what part of woke do you not like? So we can be sure not to talk about it?
Lol woke stems from African American culture. It means to stay aware. Don't sleep on your surroundings. Stay "woke" to reality. I know, I know, racism only exists against white men now, but for us Black folks, we sometimes, and I know this is crazy, thought racism was an issue we needed to be careful and "woke" in navigating society.

Its currently meaning for the people who actually view it positively isn't much different except expanded to all people of color, women and the LGBTQ community.

For others it's a vast global conspiracy involving the Queen, the Rothschilds, and Colonel Sanders and every liberal Boogeyman they can think of that's coming to destroy all that's pure, and holy...and puppies.

Lol woke stems from African American culture. It means to stay aware. Don't sleep on your surroundings. Stay "woke" to reality. I know, I know, racism only exists against white men now, but for us Black folks, we sometimes, and I know this is crazy, thought racism was an issue we needed to be careful and "woke" in navigating society.

Its currently meaning for the people who actually view it positively isn't much different except expanded to all people of color, women and the LGBTQ community.

For others it's a vast global conspiracy involving the Queen, the Rothschilds, and Colonel Sanders and every liberal Boogeyman they can think of that's coming to destroy all that's pure, and holy...and puppies.
Colonel Sanders is in on it?!!! I give up!

THose crazy conservatives have to give it their own conspiratorial spin and make it about any business or organization that seeks to do the right thing and actually live the founding fathers beliefs of fairness and equality to all.

Reactions: RossMackey

I agree with every single word in these last three posts, but this stuff needs to go on the GD board…

Wait there is a black Purdue fan posting on here???

Lol. If they are coming after puppies, that's my red line.

Gee and I thought when they were referring to woke they were just misspelling Wole ! The L and K are right next to each other.

• Haha
Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT