ADVERTISEMENT

Oprah Winfrey to attend Purdue FB practice today

This has to be one of the dumbest april fools jokes I've ever seen. What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have
ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you
even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award
you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Originally posted by Dr_billy_badass:
This has to be one of the dumbest april fools jokes I've ever seen. What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have
ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you
even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award
you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
More like a silly knock-knock joke than an April Fools one. I was foolish for opening it though, that's 4 sure.
This post was edited on 4/7 5:14 PM by GemstateBoiler

Sorry I have to ask, but what movie is that from? For the life of me I can't come up with it.

More like a silly knock-knock joke than an April Fools one. I was foolish for opening it though, that's 4 sure.
This post was edited on 4/7 5:14 PM by GemstateBoiler

I believe that you are being too hard on yourself, Gemstate; and I have to ask you, just where is that Purdue spirit of resiliency and drive to make things better, the will to improve any and all situations rendered unsatisfactory?? We, as Purdue alumni, are well known for this quality (unless you are a member of our illustrious athletic dept. or our stellar Board of Trustees!) and I, for one, refuse to accept a defeatist attitude!

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!

Now, since actions speak louder than words, I am pulling out all the stops here and I'm going to do my best to salvage this thread with the intent of getting it back to the 1,000 view plateau and ultimately land this lousy thread in the G&B.com Hall of Fame.

Yes, I know that both goals are tall, tall tasks, but I am up for that challenge (mostly due to the Stanley Cup Playoffs and the fact that I've had waaay too much coffee this morning)!!

lemonade_makers_zpsyxvqrneu.jpg

Last edited:
word is she's considering a large donation to the football program!!!!!!!

Well, Coach Hazell did invite Oprah down to talk to the team and have dinner with them after practice.

oprah-wants-you-to-win_zpshkqjkuwe.gif

But face it, Chop, the 'Big Oh' was there mostly for the training table!

And also because Stedman was in France.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT